Designer Hinterland getaway by the team at Harvest
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-34209
Harvest House is more than simply a place to stay – it’s an escape from the everyday. With the attention-seeking vista of Byron’s lush hinterland laid out before you in a vast panorama, Harvest House is a private hilltop hideaway. Capturing the cool coastal breeze, warm sunshine, and pristine night skies, the property allows for a true retreat and total immersion in this covetable landscape. Ideally located just a short drive from the charismatic hamlet of Bangalow and within easy reach of Byron Bay’s idyllic beaches, Harvest House serves as a serene home base from where you can venture out to explore these lively townships.
Styled for liveable luxury that invites sandy footprints and welcomes all ages, the abundant, light-flooded house is made for laidback leisure yet keeps a refined sophistication. Whether you’re arriving with children in tow or a collection of friends, there’s plenty of space for everyone to gather together or find a little peaceful solitude. Five large bedrooms, a well-appointed kitchen and four living spaces open out onto an expansive, wrap-around verandah, sweeping lawns and inviting pool with cabana, ensuring you’ll find very few reasons to leave the haven of Harvest House at all. Fun fact: all the artwork is from a gallery in Byron Bay and the pieces are rotated every few months, changing the theme and feel of the house.
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Four vast living spaces
- Four bathrooms plus a separate guest toilet
- Dedicated yoga room
- Large media room located adjacent to the main house
- Pool and cabana space
- Barbecue and fire pit
- Lush landscaped and shaded lawn spaces
- Pet friendly on request (property not fenced)
- Harvest Concierge Service
- Private drivers available
- Less than 25 minutes to Byron Bay
- Just 6 minutes to Bangalow
- 10 mins from Harvest, Newrybar
With four separate living spaces there is ample room to spread out and find the true definition of relaxation in this hilltop sanctuary. Recently refurbished by the team from Harvest at Newrybar, the living spaces ooze designer charm with understated luxury and stylish, artistic touches.
Dining & Cooking
There is no shortage of dining opportunities at Harvest House, as can only be expected from the owners of one of the area's best restaurants, with a large expansive kitchen leading to numerous dining areas.
A large formal dining table, seating up to 10 people, is situated near the entrance to Harvest House which allows enjoyment of the spectacular hilltop views. A more informal dining setting is available for up to 8 people in the pool-side cabana. Further smaller tables are dotted along the wrap-around verandahs and near the pool for that small snack or afternoon aperitif.
Should cooking itself not be on the agenda, the experienced and adept team at Harvest House can cater to your every need, be it a bespoke minibar brimming with Harvest Deli provisions and a chilled bottle of your favourite Champagne to a beautifully arranged private event or on-call Harvest chef. No matter the particular requirements for your perfect stay, the Harvest team is on-hand with their impeccable yet relaxed style of hospitality.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Master Bedroom: king with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: king split with WIR
- Bedroom 3: king split
- Bedroom 4: queen
- Bedroom 5: queen
- Bedroom 6 / self contained media room: king split available on request
There are 3 bathrooms in the main house along with a separate toilet. A fourth bathroom is in the self-contained media room.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): rain shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (shared): shower, double vanity, separate toilet
- Bathroom 4 (shared - located in media room): shower, toilet
A self-contained media room is located next to the garage and can accommodate another 2 people upon request on a sofa-bed.
A large laundry area is located behind the kitchen including a washer and dryer, lots of storage space, and an extra toilet and shower, which can be accessed from the pool area.
Wrap-around verandahs highlight spectacular hinterland views in every direction allowing for a choice of outdoor spaces at Harvest House. Sweeping lawns surround the house in all directions and then of course there is the intimate pool setting complete with entertainment cabana.
A delightful free-form pool is located between the house and the cabana from where the expansive views of the hills can also be enjoyed.
Pets may be welcome on specific request in writing however please note, Harvest House is located in a rural area and there are no external fences. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply.
There are 4 car spaces located inside the garage along with outdoor spaces on the drive.
Harvest House is located in the township of Nashua just a 5 minutes drive away from Bangalow and 10 mins away from Newrybar.
Suitable Booking Groups
This property is the perfect location for a wedding, private event or large family celebration. The large pool and cabana space can cater for up to 50 guests sitting down or 80 standing for private events. The team at Harvest restaurant in Newrybar are on hand to provide all catering and event management services and cater to your every need.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Streaming Service
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Harvest House Location
Harvest House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay