Original cottage, minutes' walk to Byron's main street
Harkaway is a wonderfully restored original cottage located in Kingsley St, just a few minutes walk to Byron's main street and less than a 10 min stroll up to Byron's spectacular Main Beach. This house oozes all the character and charm of an original cottage whilst having all the modern conveniences you could wish for on your holiday away.
This is your perfect family holiday house. There are three comfortable bedrooms, one Queen, one Double and the third with two sets of bunks enabling you to sleep 8 comfortably. There is two bathrooms with a bath in one of them. There are polished timber floorboards throughout and ceiling fans in all rooms plus reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area as well as the kitchen meaning you will never be too hot or cold.
Relax in the lounge in comfort and watch one of the many complimentary DVD's available on the large 42" flat screen TV, or retreat to the master bedroom where there is a second 32" TV with inbuilt DVD player. There is also a PlayStation with a range of games available, as well as a great selection of board games to entertain both the kids and adults alike. Complimentary Wireless Internet is provided for guests enjoyment.
The backyard is spacious and the gas BBQ makes for a perfect alternate cooking option for those balmy sub tropical Byron evenings. The kitchen has been designed with the home chef in mind with well stocked cupboards for cooking up a storm. Don't feel like cooking? Not to worry, an array of wonderful cafes and restaurants are just a 100 metres away. This is the house where you can leave the car at home!
Want to just kick back after a morning at the beach? Separating the dining room from the kitchen is great deck space with sun lounges for you to laze back on with your favourite book and let the afternoon drift away. Alternatively, try the fantastic daybed on the front porch.....your choice.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay