2 bedroom, absolute beachfront cottage
Imagine rolling out of bed, strolling down a short path, and feeling the golden sands of Tallow Beach between your toes! Gigi’s cottage is an absolute beachfront holiday home, brimming with coastal charm and hints of boho style. This bright, airy beach cottage is surrounded by lush, tropical plants giving both shade and privacy. With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom inside, together with a modern, well-equipped kitchen, light and spacious living/dining area, Gigi’s is a perfect beachfront getaway for a family, two couples, or a single couple for a romantic escape.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 adults (6 if including children)
- Absolute beachfront location
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and living area, ceiling fans in both rooms
- Outdoor shower
- Rear deck with BBQ
- 30 second walk to Tallows Beach (50m)
- 7-minute walk to shops in Suffolk Park (1km)
- 9-minute drive to Byron Bay and beaches (6km)
- Parking for 2 cars off-street
Living & Dining
The heart of this home is a bright, open-plan living and dining room with gleaming hardwood floors throughout. The inviting lounge space features a plush sofa and a fully-equipped Smart TV. Simply log into your Netflix account and pick up your favourite programme right where you left off. There is reverse-cycle air conditioning in the room, but sliding glass doors in both the living and dining areas can be left open to enjoy fresh, sea breezes and keep the space connected to the outdoors.
In the dining space is a large table with seating for up to 8, including a mix of coastal-inspired, distressed-wood chairs and benches. An added bonus in the space is a comfortable day bed, a perfectly cosy place to curl up with a good book by day, but easily transformed into a single bed with extra trundle for the kids by request at night.
With everything you need and nothing you don’t, this smartly-designed kitchen maximises storage and prep space. Stainless steel appliances include a gas-powered cooktop and hood, a full-size refrigerator, and a convection microwave, making it easy to prepare tasty meals for the whole family.
Centred on a gorgeous, wood-carved king-size bed, the master bedroom is a light-filled retreat with generous closet space and stylish, boho accents. The huge window overlooks lush, surrounding landscape but has a retractable blind for instant privacy. In the 2nd bedroom are 2 single beds, which can be combined into a king bed by request. In the hallways is a shared bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Master Bedroom: 1 x king bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds (can be made into 1 king bed by request)
There is an additional day bed with rollaway single in the dining room, suitable for 2 children only and available by request.
There is 1 bathroom at Gigi’s cottage, shared between the 2 bedrooms. A large window and crisp, white tiles give the space a great deal of light, creating a comfortable space to wash and get ready for the day. The bathroom features a modern, glass-enclosed rain shower and separate water closet.
- Bathroom 1: Shower, separate toilet
There is also an outdoor shower with cold water in the backyard, perfect for a cool and refreshing rinse after a sunny day at the beach.
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Just off the living space through sliding glass doors is a cosy, sun-drenched outdoor deck. Use the provided barbecue to whip up your favourite burgers or grilled veggies, and enjoy dinners al fresco. The outdoor dining table has space for 6 and an easy-to-use retractable shade in case you need a bit more coverage. The backyard is spacious and nicely landscaped with lush, tropical plants and an additional stone picnic table. You can even hear the waves crashing at nearby Tallow Beach, just a short, paved walking track away.
There is parking available for 2 cars off-street.
This absolute beachfront cottage is moments from Tallows Beach, connected by a short walking path through golden sand dunes. Take advantage of this incredible beachfront location to catch world-class surf breaks, sunbathe, or swim. This friendly, beach-loving neighbourhood is a short, 9-minute drive into Byron Bay township, but it’s even easier to leave the car at home! There are plenty of shops at Suffolk Park, only a 7-minute walk away. Follow the delicious scent of baked goods to pick up fresh breads or hearty sandwiches from Suffolk Bakery, or grab a quick, tasty slice from nearby Pizza Paradiso.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay