Luxury hinterland oasis with panoramic views and lap pool
As soon as you arrive at Evenfall, you know you're somewhere extraordinary. Modern, spacious, with stunning views that take your breath away, you instantly feel relaxed and ready to holiday in style.
As you arrive at this luxury 5 bedroom home, step through to an impressive covered corridor and out to a bridge crossing the pool and into the home. It's striking, and so are the panoramic views of the Byron Bay Hinterland. Open the door to a bright, open plan living area with a designer kitchen, sunken living room, spacious decks and outdoor entertaining area, perfect year round. Full of natural light, fold back the two sets of bifold glass doors either side of the house to create uninterrupted views from the back deck, through the house, all the way to the front deck and beyond.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (plus additional toilet), sleeps 10
- Brand new home completed in 2020
- Sunken lounge with 85-inch TV with Apple TV, designer lounge and gas fireplace
- Separate media/rumpus room
- Entertainer’s kitchen overlooking pool
- 20-meter lap pool with waterfall features and bridges
- Large covered entertaining area with seating, sun loungers and BBQ
- Air conditioning in 3 bedrooms + media/rumpus room, + ceiling fans throughout
- 15 minute drive to Bangalow
- 20 minute drive to Byron Bay
- Double garage with parking for 2 cars + additional cars in driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
This is what open-plan living is all about. Two massive rows of glass bifold doors on the east and west sides of the house mean that you can open up the entire main area, sit on the back deck and enjoy uninterrupted views all the way through the house to the front deck and the hinterland beyond. Polished concrete floors deliver on the modern feel of the home, which contrast beautifully with the luxury furniture, beautiful spotted gum beams and highly polished timber coffee tables.
The designer kitchen is made for fine dining and will inspire you to create culinary delights with its modern integrated appliances. A large 3.6m x 1.8m concrete island bench seats 6 and is fitted with a gas cooktop and provides seating for 6 - plenty of space to both prepare and share a meal. Your only challenge will be to not let the striking views distract you.
Continue to soak in the views as you step down into the sunken living room complete with a Horizon Edge gas fireplace, Smart TV with Apple TV, and designer 4x3m L-shaped luxurious lounge - perfect for really sinking into.
All 5 bedrooms are styled to modern perfection and include the comforts of luxury living. The master bedroom, plus bedrooms 2 and 3 have polished timber floors whilst bedrooms 4 and 5 have polished concrete floors. Bedrooms 2-5 have queen beds, whilst the master bedroom has a king bed and floor to ceiling corner window, allowing you to enjoy the pool and hinterland views from the comfort of your bed. At night, lie in bed and star gaze through the panoramic glass window of the master bedroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are connected by the spacious media room which also has large built-in storage.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Master Bedroom: king bed with ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: queen bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: queen bed and air conditioning
The upscale bathrooms are both spacious and luminous, each designed with elegance and a modern feel. Both bathrooms boast an indulgent rain shower that falls from the ceiling, giving you the perfect water pressure to end or start the day. In the master bathroom, enjoy a second wall shower, a double vanity and stunning backlit mirror. After a dip in the pool, a return from the beach, or just because you feel like it, enjoy a hot/cold outdoor shower whilst looking out at the view.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): twin shower, toilet and double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, toilet and single vanity
- Separate toilet in the laundry
- Hot/cold outdoor shower near the entrance
Make use of the separate and spacious laundry equipped with washer and dryer.
Looking to relax as well as entertain? Contemporary, stylish and sleek, this outdoor living area has a modern large extendable table, for you all to gather at, surrounded by a perfectly manicured garden. The table seats up to 12 when fully extended. It's fitted with a dream-worthy Italian BBQ installed into a concrete bench along with an undermount sink. Off to the side of the dining table is a comfortable outdoor sofa for you to enjoy with friends, family or curl up with your favourite book.
Dive into this resort-style, modern 20-meter lap pool and let the waterfall features cascade over your back. This lengthy and bright blue pool is by the outdoor entertaining area and has both full sun and shaded areas all day long. Swim to the end of the pool and look out to the sprawling views of the spectacular Byron Bay Hinterland. Both kids and adults will enjoy floating under the two bridges! Keep an eye on the kids easily, as the kitchen and outdoor areas are right next to the pool. There are 3 separate self-closing gates around the pool for easy entrance and exits, and of course glass fencing ensures safety for all ages.
Unfortunately this property is not pet friendly.
Evenfall has a covered double garage available to guests, plus ample driveway space. There is a basketball hoop in the garage, a treadmill, and room for bikes.
Find yourself in Byron Bay's spectacular hinterland when you holiday in Coorabell. Savour the panoramic views and relax in this luxurious oasis or adventure to Crystal Castle, Minyon Falls, the Nightcap national park, and of course the world famous beaches. If you're looking for cafes and restaurants, Federal is minutes away with the ever popular Doma café - Japanese and Western fusion dining, and Moonshine coffee roasters. Discover a multitude of other culinary delights and local culture in Bangalow, 15 minutes away, or Byron Bay, 20 minutes away. The Gold Coast is an hour’s drive north, and many other inland country towns are there for you to explore!
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Apple TV
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.