Art Deco home a short walk from St Kilda
With the perfect blend of modern and original features, Elanora by the Bay beckons. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Art Deco style holiday home showcases modern and contemporary finishes and styling, as well as retaining stunning original features such as lead glass windows, high ceilings and original decorative doors and trims.
The stunning entryway invites, with a wide open hall leading to the sunny living space, with tall windows and ornamental fireplace. There is a dedicated study space included, with a fold out single sofa bed for 1 child and complimentary wi-fi for guests to stay connected. Cook and create in the alley style kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and a Smeg 6 burner cooktop and oven, plus enjoy the convenience of full laundry facilities.
Two large light-filled bedrooms with plush furnishings promise rest and relaxation, with bedroom 2 opening out to a lovely covered veranda, with a leafy outlook. There is also Elanora by the Bay includes 1 on street parking permit and is located within walking distance from the centre of St Kilda. Meander to bustling Acland Street, cafes, restaurants and Luna Park.
- 2 bedrooms + study, 1 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- Original character features throughout including ceiling roses and decorative windows
- Modern, contemporary kitchen
- Quiet location, walking distance to St Kilda beach, Acland St, the heart of St Kilda and Luna Park
- Directly opposite green parklands and children’s playground
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- 1 x street parking permit
Living, Dining and Cooking
Bask in the sun in the living space, located at the front of this character home. With high ceilings and tall windows, this warm and inviting room includes comfortable sofas and an ornamental fireplace. An 8 seat dining setting provides the space to share meals, with the galley style kitchen just behind. Cook for a crowd with stainless steel appliances, including Smeg 6 burner cooktop.
Sleep easy in the 2 light filled bedrooms at Elanora by the Bay, both with hardwood floors, robes and heating. From bedroom 2, access the separate study space, which also includes a single bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master bedroom: 1 x king size bed with wardrobe and heating
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king size bed (can be made into 2 x singles) with clothing rack and heating, plus access to study area
- Study/Bedroom 3: 1 x single bed and desk with chair
The guest bathroom at Elanora by the Bay is bright and white, with a shower over bath, single vanity, toilet and heating.
Elanora by the Bay includes 1 x street parking permit.
Elanora by the Bay sits in a quiet pocket within a leafy neighbourhood in St Kilda, with green parkland space directly across the road, complete with a children's playground. From here, walk to the heart of St Kilda and Acland St, with an array of retail, dining and entertainment options. Also within walking distance is Luna Park and the shores of famous St Kilda beach.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.