Luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday villa
Please note - the pool is temporarily closed due to Covid protocols adopted by the Body Corporate at the complex. Unfortunately, the timing of the closure is beyond our control however if you would like to call our office, our staff will be happy to provide the latest information that we have on the issue.
Welcome to your perfect summer holiday location - Drift is a luxury 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home, located within the Seadrift complex, only 2 minutes’ walk from Byron Bay town. Delight in the endless entertainment options for all of the family, which include flat screen TV’s, DVD players, stereo system, wireless broadband, Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with complimentary Netflix. Cool off in the complex pool and enjoy a BBQ with friends on your north facing, private courtyard or poolside at the shared BBQ pavilion. Leave the car in the garage and ride Drift’s cruiser bikes to bustling Byron Bay town or world-famous Main Beach. Your endless summer holiday awaits.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 with bath), sleeps up to 8 (max 7 adults)
- 3 x flat screen TV’s and 2 x DVD players, Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with complimentary Netflix, stereo system and wireless broadband
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private, north-facing outdoor courtyard with dining table and BBQ
- Secure parking for 2 vehicles
- Within luxury secure complex, Seadrift, which features sparkling pool and covered poolside BBQ area
- Complimentary use of cruiser bikes and Malibu surfboard
- Complimentary tea and coffee, linen, bath and beach towels and a welcome bottle of wine
- 2 minutes’ walk to Byron Bay town
- 10-minute walk to Byron Bay’s world famous Main Beach
Downstairs at Drift guests will delight in the spacious open plan living, dining and cooking area, with ample natural light and polished timber floors. Unwind in the cosy living space, with comfy modular lounge and chaise and top of the range technology, including a large Ultra HD 4K Smart TV with complimentary Netflix, DVD, stereo and wireless broadband.
Cooking & Dining
The simple, stylish and modern kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances, including double door fridge with water and ice dispenser, polished stone benchtops and timber cabinetry. Share meals at the 6-seat dining table.
Upstairs is the rest and relaxation retreat - three spacious bedrooms (master with ensuite and TV), guest bathroom and an additional living space with lounge and LCD screen TV, and DVD.
- Master bedroom - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 x King Singles or 1 x King Bed
- Fold out queen futon lounge in upstairs living area suitable for an adult or up to two small children
The guest bathroom is crisp and cool, all in white and features a bath. The master bedroom has an ensuite which includes shower and toilet.
A private, north facing courtyard with a 6-seat outdoor setting and BBQ promises balmy summer evening meals, shared with friends and family, under the stars.
Drift is located within the luxury gated complex of Seadrift, which features a sparkling inground shared pool and covered BBQ pavilion, perfect for cooling off from the Byron Bay sunshine and sharing meals poolside with friends and family.
This stunning holiday home is positioned in the very heart of Byron Bay, with town only a short 2-minute walk away and Main Beach a 10-minute stroll. Leave the car in the garage and walk to local cafes and restaurants, pubs and bars, markets and Byron’s bustling retail precinct. Seeking sun, surf and sand? Cruise on the free bicycle to Main Beach in 2 minutes and ride a little more to access Clarke’s Beach, The Pass and Wategos. Byron Bay and its surrounds are at your fingertips from Drift’s unrivalled, central location.
Suitable Booking Groups
Drift is perfect for a family holiday - keep the kids cool all summer in the sparkling outdoor pool and access an abundance of activities with the beach and town all within walking distance.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay