Eco friendly home in rainforest with pool
Welcome to Currumbin Heights - an elevated architecturally designed home in the Currumbin Valley, set within tropical rainforest.
With 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this holiday home sleeps 13 across 3 large levels, with stunning fixtures and fittings. Sustainably built, Currumbin Heights is powered by solar electricity, with solar hot water and rammed earth walls. High ceilings give a sense of soaring space and the glass and steel frame create a modern aesthetic. Inside, relax within an open living space/family room or catch up on your favourite movies on Foxtel in the separate media room. The modern, industrial-look kitchen allows guests to cook for a crowd and opens conveniently to the covered alfresco space outside. There is also a separate indoor dining room to share meals with family and friends.
Outside, multiple outdoor zones invite guests to maximise the stunning Gold Coast climate and those endless Hinterland views. An infinity edge pool is encased by stunning rainforest for an immersive natural environment swimming experience.
Located within the lush Currumbin Valley, this lovely holiday home is just 10 minutes from local waterholes, waterfalls, beaches and shops and just 15 minutes from Gold Coast Airport.
Sharing the property, with a separate access ramp to ensure privacy, is Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat, a guesthouse that sleeps 2 and is available for booking in conjunction with Currumbin Heights (additional charges apply).
- 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 13
- Dual level glass and steel frame elevated home nestled in Currumbin Valley rainforest
- Sustainably built home, with solar power, solar hot water + rammed earth walls
- Spacious kitchen with direct access to covered alfresco space + separate indoor dining room
- Multiple covered outdoor spaces, with alfresco dining, lounges and rainforest views
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- 10 minutes to local swimming holes, waterfalls and rainforest trails
- 10 minutes drive to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and beaches
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- Driveway parking available for 2 x cars
Bask in natural light in the elevated living space with a stunning lush green outlook, viewed through floor to ceiling glazing. Relax on leather lounges, watching the wall mounted TV. A separate media room with a leather modular lounge promises a private space for your holiday viewing - catch up on your favourite Foxtel movie or series or simply, sneak in a nap.
Share meals indoors in the separate dining room encased in glass, with pool and tropical Hinterland views.
Whip up meals and cook for a crowd in the large and open kitchen with a long island bench and 5 bar stools. There are sliding glass doors which invite the outside in, allowing seamless flow into the covered alfresco space.
Wake up in nature at Currumbin Heights. All bedrooms integrate their natural environment, each promising direct access to balcony/patio spaces. The large and luxe master has its own supersized private balcony with an outdoor bath - bathe beneath the stars, surrounded by lush greenery.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 13)
- Master Bedroom: (upstairs) double bed, huge walk in robe, air con, ensuite bathroom with bath, access to private balcony with outdoor bath
- Bedroom 2: (downstairs) double bed, air con, access to covered patio
- Bedroom 3: (upstairs) double bed, walk in robe, air con, access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: (upstairs) double bed, walk in robe, air con, access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: (upstairs) double bed, air con, walk in robe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 6: (upstairs) double bed, built in robe, air con, access to balcony
- Bedroom 7: (downstairs) single bed, air con, access to covered patio
The bathrooms are both outstanding and award-winning at Currumbin Heights, with the master bedroom ensuite voted 'the best bathroom of 2015’, winning the Master Builders award. Picture opulence and space, with deep baths, floating double vanities, high ceilings and chandeliers.
Stunning outdoor spaces invite at Currumbin Heights. Downstairs, sit poolside on outdoor lounges, with uninterrupted pool and rainforest views, with direct access from the kitchen. An outdoor TV in this al fresco space provides additional entertainment. The upper level boasts a wraparound balcony space, with glass perspex to maximise those rainforest views.
Cool off in the spectacular infinity edge swimming pool, surrounded by lush parklands as far as the eye can see.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Driveway parking is available for 2 cars. The garage is not available for guest use.
Perfectly positioned deep in the Currumbin Valley, encased in tropical rainforest, Currumbin Heights is a private Gold Coast sanctuary located just moments from Currumbin’s freshwater rockpools and 10 minutes from Mount Cougal National Park, with its numerous swimming holes, waterfalls and rainforest trails. Drive just 10 minutes to Gold Coast icons Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and beautiful white sand beaches and get to Gold Coast Airport in just 15 minutes.
Suitable Booking Groups
This large, earth-friendly property welcomes larger groups of families and friends, with plenty of room to spread out, 7 bedrooms to sleep 13, multiple outdoor spaces to dine al fresco and a sparkling swimming pool to keep kids and grown ups entertained all summer long. Need extra space? Book the Luxury Eco Rainforest Retreat guesthouse (sleeps 2) which shares the property with Currumbin Heights - a private access ramp keeps this space separate from the house.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Super Luxe
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 10 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.