4 bedroom private beachside home with pool
Secluded behind the sands of Tallow Beach, a contemporary split level coastal beach house offers all the pleasures of resort style living complimented by the raw beauty of the Australian bushland. Copper Sands is a private oasis of pure relaxation.
Closed off to the world within an exclusive gated community in desirable beachside Suffolk Park, you have direct beach access along a private bush track opening onto Tallows and extending to Broken Head. Start the day fresh with a morning beach walk or explore the beautiful National Park.
Rustic, earthy exteriors fuse with cool, industrial chic interiors, all awash with salt air and ocean tunes. Modern polished concrete and timber floors lead to four spacious bedrooms over two light-filled levels. Decadent living spaces provide personal luxuries for one and all, with the master suite boasting its own intimate deck overlooking a dramatic black pebblecrete swimming pool.
As the sun sets, relax in the glamour of the freestanding bath before regrouping for a bbq on the deck and movie night in your own private cinema. The fireplaces are alight, inside and out and the waves continue to crash in the distance. Copper Sands is a private beachside retreat between the bush and the beach, where earth, water, air and fire meet, and you can create your own kind of magic.
- Natural light, bush outlook
- Raked ceilings, polished concrete and timber flooring
- Modern gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Reading room
- Cinema/Media room
- Open plan entertaining areas opening onto decks
- Large bathrooms with frameless showers and freestanding baths
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor firepit
- Weber BBQ
- Swimming pool
- Sea breeze, natural ventilation
Bedroom Configuration (sleeps 8)
- Master Suite (ground level): king bed with ensuite, walk-in robe and private deck overlooking pool
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): king bed or 2x king single beds
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (entrance level): queen bed
Copper Sands is situated at the northern end of a private gated community in beachside Suffolk Park. Surrounded by National Park, there is direct beach access along a 150 metre private walking track to Tallow Beach, Suffolk Beach and Broken Head. Suffolk Park is a laid back beachside community only 5 kms from the heart of Byron Bay. Copper Sands is within walking distance to the village bakery, tavern, restaurants and cafes, supermarket and chemist.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.