Versatile and relaxed coastal entertainer
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31847
Embrace the pleasures of resort style living in this contemporary split level beach house complemented by the raw beauty of its Australian bush surroundings. Copper Sands offers a private oasis of pure relaxation and entertainment, located at the end of a private street, only minutes from the beach. Rustic, earthy exteriors fuse with cool, industrial chic interiors in this light-filled ultra modern 4 bedroom home recently built which sleeps up to 8 people in absolute comfort.
Whether you choose to spend your days on the beach, visiting nearby Broken Head National Park or in the spectacular Byron Hinterland, on returning to this private luxury enclave you will instantly feel relaxed in this versatile beach house complete with spacious living areas and a spectacular back garden poolside entertainment area.
With a multitude of living and entertaining spaces to choose from you will no doubt find the perfect spot for any activity whether it be relaxing with the latest bestseller, entertaining al fresco or hosting a movie marathon in your own private cinema room. Whatever the occasion, Copper Sands will delight as it provides the perfect backdrop for that quintessential beach holiday, awash with the scent of fresh salt air and the gentle rumbling of the ocean in the distance.
Located less than a 5 minute stroll to the beach, Copper Sands is closed off to the world within an exclusive gated community in desirable beachside Suffolk Park. Enjoy direct beach access along a private bush track opening onto Tallows and extending to Broken Head. Revel in this perfect location when enjoying your early morning surf or catching the sun’s first rays as they emerge from the sea over the horizon. Whatever your choice Copper Sands is the ideal beachside get-away for families or friendly gatherings at any time of the year.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Modern gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Open plan indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- In ground swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Separate cinema / media room
- Indoor gas fireplace (available during winter months)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Weber BBQ
- Located in Suffolk Park in a private gated community
- 2 outdoor car spaces onsite with 1 further reserved spot on the street
- 200m to Suffolk Beach along a private beach track
This large split level home centres around an enormous entertainment area designed for a seamless flow from kitchen to dining and living areas. Whether you are relaxing, socialising, eating or drinking you will be spoilt by options of areas to choose from.
The main lounge area, located opposite the kitchen, has an enormous L-shaped couch in front of a built in gas fireplace and a large smart TV complete with Netflix. This lounge area provides direct access to the outdoor entertainment deck and pool.
This room is located at one end of the house offering complete privacy and comfort for those balmy evenings relaxing in front of the latest blockbuster movie or your favourite TV show. The large smart TV adorns one wall offering perfect viewing for all the kids; both young and old. A large wrap around L-shaped couch sits opposite to form a perfect arena.
A second lounge area links the cinema room to the main lounge, offering a perfect spot for reading or quiet contemplation.
The numerous overlapping dining areas flow seamlessly from the island bench in the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area. The indoor dining table adjacent to the kitchen seats 8 people comfortably while a further 4 people can sit at the breakfast bar. The outside area boasts another dining table for 8 overlooking the pool, a stand up table with 6 bar chairs and a small coffee table area with 5 chairs.
However you plan to enjoy your meals; whether it be formally or informally, the options are endless.
Boasting a modern gourmet kitchen there is no shortage of opportunity to cook up a storm or have a casual BBQ. The large island bench in the kitchen allows you to prepare delicious meals whilst keeping an eye on the kids in the pool or enjoying a chat and a glass of wine with friends seated at the bar. The kitchen comes complete with a nespresso machine and milk frother as well as an electric oven and induction cooktop. It has a separate butler’s pantry and a large double door fridge and freezer.
Modern polished concrete and timber floors lead to four spacious bedrooms over two light-filled levels, with the master bedroom overlooking the swimming pool. All have reverse cycle air conditioning as well as ceiling fans. There are fly screens on all of the windows allowing enjoyment of the nocturnal sea breezes insect free.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master Suite: king bed
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Bedroom 3: king bed (can be configured as 2 x king single beds)
- Bedroom 4: queen bed
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite in master bedroom): Freestanding bath, separate frameless shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): freestanding bath, frameless shower, single vanity. Separate toilet and powder room adjacent to the toilet
- Toilet: additional toilet with single vanity
The internal laundry is next to the kitchen and has a washing machine and dryer. There is also a large outdoor clothes line at the rear of the property.
A large outdoor entertaining area stretches along the back edge of the property, framed by tall trees and natural coastal bushland. The centrepiece is a stunning pebblecrete pool (7m x 4m) flanked by large quartz pavers. The area is covered by a canopy of electric “fairy lights” that will only enhance the stars beyond. Complete with a large outdoor sofa and gas BBQ this area is designed for year round outdoor entertaining, so much so that you may find it hard to tear yourself away from this private oasis.
Relax in your private in ground swimming pool whilst enjoying the distant rumble of the surf. This 7m x 4m stunning pebblecrete pool is flanked by large quartz pavers. It will keep you and the family entertained for hours on end, leaving you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Unfortunately this property is not pet friendly.
The property has parking for 3 cars. Two parking spots are located on the driveway in front of the garage (not available as used by the owner for storage). The 3rd spot is located just outside, at the end of the road and has '14' marked on it.
Copper Sands is situated at the northern end of a private gated community in beachside Suffolk Park; a laid back beachside community only 5 kms from the heart of Byron Bay. Surrounded by natural bushland there is direct beach access along a 150 metre private walking track to Tallow Beach, Suffolk Beach and Broken Head National Park. Copper Sands is within easy walking distance to Suffolk Park village complete with bakery, tavern, restaurants, cafes, supermarket and chemist.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at this property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Copper Sands Location
Copper Sands Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay