Luxurious, light-filled beachside retreat with pool
The 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom Coonanga Beach House is beachside luxury only a few minutes walk away from beautiful Avalon Beach. Bathed in abundant northern light, the fluid open plan interiors and superb entertaining spaces offer an immediate connection to the natural environment, extending the feeling of “barefoot at the beach” to every part of the home. Guests of Coonanga Beach House love the home’s earthy vibe and effortlessly chic design.
The home’s three spacious downstairs bedrooms each have an ensuite with showers, while the largest of the three has a full size bath as well as shower. Upstairs is an expansive master retreat with its own lounge, smart TV and ensuite with a double shower and an enormous, luxurious Italian round bath with room for two. There are two additional shared guest bathrooms - one servicing the pool area and one located in the basement.
Sliding doors off the main living areas open up completely to the established private gardens and stunning pool with waterfall and jets, truly creating an effortless indoor/outdoor feel. The pool is heated on request to 25 degrees (April to October only, extra charges may apply). Al fresco entertaining is a breeze thanks to a full-size, built-in BBQ with bar fridge and sink.
Separated from the main living area is an additional lounge with wood-burning fireplace. Kids or teenagers will love hanging out here, with multiple comfy lounges perfect for enjoying the smart TV with cable, Xbox and Netflix. Adults will love this cosy spot too, ideal for curling up with a movie and a glass of wine.
Avalon Beach is just moments away from the property while the village of Avalon is also within easy walking distance. Coonanga Beach House is perfectly positioned for enjoying a day at the beach as well as exploring Avalon’s charming cafés, restaurants, and shopping.
- 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (with double sofa bed available by request only, sleeps 9 adults maximum or up to 10 with children)
- Earthy, scandi-beachhouse inspired design
- Comfortable living room with fireplace and sliding glass doors that open to the outside
- Heated pool with waterfall and jets
- Outdoor lounge with fire pit, plus bar area with bar fridge, sink, and built-in BBQ
- Charming garden and lawn
- Additional lounge with fireplace
- Beachside location - 3-minute walk to Avalon Beach (380 metres)
- Walking distance to Avalon village
- Parking for 2 cars in the covered garage
Spacious, open, and bathed in abundant natural light, the living area flows seamlessly from indoor to outdoor via sliding glass doors, while the earthy design inspires an effortless, “barefoot at the beach” feeling. A second lounge area is a cosy retreat with wood-burning fireplace and multiple comfy sofas, creating the perfect spot to lounge and enjoy the smart TV with Foxtel, Xbox and Netflix.
Cooking & Dining
The light, bright, and well-appointed chefs kitchen is truly the heart of this home. Open to the living area and enjoying the same abundant natural light, the kitchen offers plenty of storage with cupboards as well as open shelving. Stainless steel appliances and spacious countertops make cooking and serving meals a breeze, while the centrepiece dining table seats up to 10 comfortably.
Coonanga Beach House offers 4 beautifully-decorated bedrooms. The luxurious master retreat is upstairs, with its own comfortable lounge and immaculate ensuite with a double shower plus enormous, luxurious Italian round bath with room for two. The other three bedrooms are located downstairs and each has an ensuite with showers, while the largest of the three has a full size bath as well as shower.
- Bedroom 1 (master): 1 x king bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed (can be split into 2 single beds) with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed with ensuite bathroom
There is also a double sofa bed in the second lounge area, which is available by request and suitable for 1 adult or 2 children.
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
Stepping through sliding glass doors and out onto the covered, wrap-around porch, you’ll find well-manicured gardens and feel a gentle sea breeze. Ample seating and lounge space is perfect for enjoying a cool beverage and socialising poolside, while a built-in BBQ with bar fridge and sink will have you ready for cooking and entertaining al fresco in no time.
The swimming pool includes a waterfall feature and soothing jets, and can even be heated on request (charges apply) between April and October.
The property also offers a large basement area, providing covered parking for two cars with space for a roll-out table tennis table and various beach toys provided. The basement also has its own separate toilet and shower, perfect for a quick rinse after a day spent at Avalon Beach.
There is space for 2 cars to park in the covered, basement garage.
Coonanga Beach House is just moments away from lovely Avalon Beach, its pristine white sands and blue water just a three-minute walk down the street. Avalon village is within easy walking distance as well, offering many charming cafés and restaurants, as well as clothing and homewares stores.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 6 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.