1 bedroom beachside home near Lennox Head
Coastal Retreat 2478, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, is an ideal beachside destination. Spend endless summer days at the beach, explore the local rock-pools, surf the celebrated breaks along the coastline, or enjoy stunning coastal walks along the nearby beaches and numerous headlands. During winter months, Coastal retreat 2478 becomes the perfect location to watch the whales migrate along the North Coast. A sparkling swimming pool completes the perfect summer holiday retreat for families and friends to enjoy a coastal getaway.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (sleeps 2)
- Wall mounted remote TV with built in DVD player
- Hear the ocean from the top balcony
- Convection microwave, bar-fridge, toaster, kettle, cutlery, plates, glassware, sink (no stove or cooktop provided)
- Linen provided
- Relax in large living area
- Fully fenced private yard
- Games, books, jigsaws, DVD’s provided
- Desk and workspace provided
- Walk-in wardrobe with hangers provided.
- Fire Pit paved area during winter
- Masterlock key safe box provided
- No Smoking, Parties or Events.
- Pets on request only.
Large open space living area which leads out to a deck and outdoor living space
The kitchenette includes a convection microwave, bar-fridge, toaster, kettle, cutlery, plates, glassware, sink (no stove or cooktop provided) - located upstairs
The bedroom is open and spacious and features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony with ocean glimpses.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 2):
- Master bedroom: 1x queen bed and an ensuite
- The bathroom / ensuite features a shower, and toilet
Outdoor / Pool
Cool off in the in-ground swimming pool or relax for hours with a good book on the deck. During winter, also enjoy some roasted marshmallows beside the paved fire pit.
There is plenty of free street parking available
Coastal retreat 2478 at Skennars Head is in a convenient location just a 5 minutes’ drive to Lennox Head and Ballina and a 20-minute drive to Byron Bay. Also close by are villages such as Bangalow and Newrybar which provide a scenic destination for lunch, shopping and farmers markets.
A 2-minute stroll to Sharpes Beach, patrolled during the Summer months, will allow you to access some of the finest coffee the area has to offer, open mornings all week (excluding Tuesdays). Food trucks also often set up in the beach carpark.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- 1 Bathroom
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fenced yard
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchenette Only
- Non Smoking
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.