5 bedroom home with pool in the heart of Bangalow
Welcome to Charlotte’s Web – this exquisite Colonial style home is one of Bangalow’s best.
Sitting atop an acre of lush green lawns, with abundant rear gardens offering access to beautiful bushland and a picturesque local creek and swimming hole, Charlotte’s Web is nestled in nature. Located at the top of Banglow’s main street and right in the heart of the village, this charming home is also a short and sweet waterside walk to town.
Charlotte’s Web, just like the best-selling kids book, is a children’s wonderland. A treehouse sits within the branches of a large shady tree, endless green lawns promise hours of play, a timeless timber swing sways beneath the trees and a large, sparkling, in-ground saltwater pool offers the ultimate in summer fun.
This sprawling 5 bedroom home is framed by ornate timber, sun-drenched verandahs, with double French doors opening from the spacious open plan living and dining area to a large outdoor balcony – perfect for entertaining.
Step inside Charlotte’s Web and be treated to a stylish mix of old-world charm and fresh, contemporary interiors. Polished timber floors, crisp white walls and simple, stylish furnishings blend seamlessly with unique, original features: high ceilings, bay windows, a cosy built-in gas fireplace, stained glass features, clawfoot bath tub and hung sash windows.
Five spacious bedrooms are serviced by three renovated bathrooms plus an extra toilet. With flexible bedding configurations, Charlotte’s Web can host singular or multiple families, sleeping up to 10 guests comfortably.
Two separate living areas, as well as an office, promise plenty of space. A large light-filled kitchen features an angled island bench and top of the line stainless steel appliances.Charlotte’s Web is air conditioned for guest comfort and offers free wifi. Furry friends are also welcome however please note the property is not fenced. Dogs can be kept safe on the back verandah which can be locked. A dog run/tether can be provided for the back yard if owners would like to give their dog some space to run around without the risk of running away.
Only a short 15 minute drive from Byron Bay main town, the riverside town of Bangalow is a must-visit northern NSW destination. Unique and idyllic, Bangalow has a charming village atmosphere with bustling markets, a great café scene and excellent pub, all bordered by water and greenery.
Relax and unwind and experience the best of Bangalow; plan your fun family holiday at Charlotte’s Web.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.