Spacious, fully renovated cottage close to beach and town
Wander up the paved pathway, framed by manicured gardens, through the wrought iron gate and meet Cavvanbah Seaside Cottage. With white weatherboard exterior and wraparound verandas, this quintessential Byron Bay beach cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located a stone's throw from the beach and town.
Inside, there’s lots of space and natural light, with high ceilings, wall to wall glass and polished hardwood timber floors. The 3 bedrooms are at the front of the house, with the master bedroom including an ensuite bathroom and the other bedrooms both offering access to the covered veranda outside. At the rear of the house, is the large and light-filled open plan living and dining, complete with fireplace and glass bifold doors, accessing the outdoor entertaining area. You’ll love the fully renovated kitchen, with Bosch appliances, island bench and walk in pantry.
Beautifully maintained gardens adorn the perimeter of the property and the cottages boasts plenty of outdoor space, with a large timber deck, covered verandas and alfresco dining space with BBQ.
From Cavvanbah Seaside Cottage’s central Byron Bay location, wander just 150m to swim, surf and play at Belongil Beach and walk 5 minutes into the centre of town. The tree lined street is shady, quiet and peaceful, yet the hustle and bustle of town is only moments away. The perfect beach holiday awaits!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Fully renovated and immaculately restored beach cottage
- Huge renovated kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benchtops and Bosch appliances
- Fireplace in living room, plus ducted air con and heating in bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout
- Timber veranda wrapping around house, with large open outdoor entertaining with alfresco dining and BBQ
- Complimentary wifi
- 150m to Belongil Beach
- 5 minute walk to Byron Bay town
- On street parking only
Living and Dining
A-frame ceilings, timber detailing and polished hardwood floors combine with open plan design to bring wow factor to the living and dining space at Cavvanbah Seaside Cottage. There’s dining for 8, plus an extra large leather modular sofa, complete with Foxtel - ready for movie night. Floor to ceiling glass with louvre windows and bifold doors offer access via the living space to the outdoor entertaining deck, with BBQ and dining.
The renovated kitchen at Cavvanbah Seaside Cottage is large and luxury and invites even the most reluctant cook to create culinary delights. Boasting sleek, long lines with Bosch appliances, stone benchtops and an extra large island bench, the kitchen then wraps around with an additional section, complete with more bench space, a Smeg coffee machine, fridge, walk in pantry and door accessing the outdoor veranda.
Simple and stylish, the 3 cottage bedrooms all feature luxury linen, portable clothes racks/wardrobes and cosy beds. The master includes an ensuite bathroom and the other 2 bedrooms have access to the outdoor balcony space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, ceiling fan, plantation shutters, portable clothes rack, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: king bed, ceiling fan, study desk with chair, plantation shutters, portable clothes rack and door with screen, accessing the outdoor space
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king single beds, ceiling fan, portable clothes rack, door with screen, accessing the outdoor space
There are two bathrooms at the cottage - an ensuite off the master and a main bathroom, both of which are fitted with recycled, white-wash timber vanities, toilet and shower. The main bathroom has a skylight and a double sized shower with frameless glass.
Don’t fret about holiday washing - a large laundry with plenty of bench storage, sink, washer and dryer and a door to access to the outdoor space is included for guest convenience.
Gorgeous timber verandas wrap around the cottage, with some parts covered and plenty of seating. A large open deck comes off the main indoor living space and includes a timber dining setting, with BBQ. Enjoy balmy Byron nights, sharing meals with friends and family. The property is framed by manicured gardens and is fully fenced.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is on-street parking for the cottage at Cavvanbah St, in the front of the property (pending availability).
Please note: the garage located at the rear of property is not for guest use.
Sitting in one of Byron’s premier streets, Cavvanbah Seaside Cottage is located a short 150m stroll from beautiful Belongil Beach. Wander a few minutes further and have a cocktail and some dinner at the Treehouse on Belongil.
Tree-lined, shady and quiet, Cavvanbah Street is also convenient and close to town, a short 5 minute walk away. Leave the car at the cottage and stroll to town for boutique, designer shopping, a range of dining options and Byron’s famous beaches.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals [insert relevant territory if applicable and only if that territory also has its own website]).
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.