Hinterland bliss with ocean glimpses and infinity pool
Welcome to Casa Luminosa, a vibrant 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that captures the charm of country living with modern luxuries. Casa Luminosa is nestled amongst the rolling hills of Federal and sweeps you away with country charm. This beautiful property boasts an infinity pool and glimpses of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge in the spacious wooden outdoor deck with luxury alfresco dining. Make your way inside for more provincial charm; hardwood floors, generous luminous windows, fresh white walls and classic stylings. You're never too far away from the lush green landscape scenes; also viewed from the bathtub in the master ensuite. Stunning hinterland views can also be seen from both the living and dining rooms.
Casa Luminosa maintains fine original features of the home including high ceilings, ornate architraves, vintage furniture, French doors, and stained glass windows all brought together by gleaming timber floors. Guests will quickly appreciate how this home acquired its name, which translates to ‘Bright House’. With natural light bouncing through the house from stunning expansive windows, no other name could encompass such a vivid space. Guests will also love the natural airflow that makes its way inside from the pristine hinterland - perfectly cooling the home on those hot summer days.
No one has to miss out at Casa Luminosa, not even your pet. Casa Luminosa is a pet pet friendly home set in lush rural landscapes, ready to welcome you and your furry friends. Please note however, the property is not fully fenced so owners will need to monitor their pets to keep both them and the local wildlife safe.
Escape to the sweet serenity of Federal's beautiful green landscape. Make your way through the tree lined roads of one of the most popular Byron Bay Hinterland destinations.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 7 (maximum 6 adults)
- Infinity pool looking out across Byron Bay Hinterland
- Ocean glimpses and stunning hinterland views from the deck, living room, and master bedroom.
- Beautiful outdoor entertainer's deck with seating, loungers and BBQ
- Fireplace for the colder months (firewood provided)
- Stereo, Apple TV, Netflix and WiFi
- Pet friendly however property not fully fenced
- Off-Street parking available for 3 cars in the driveway
- 30 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- 20 minutes drive to Bangalow and to Minyon Falls Lookout
Guests will love making this bright living space the hub of their holiday experience. Relax on one of the two day-beds that have front-row hinterland views or lay back on the leather sofa. This living room is at the heart of the home, complete with polished timber floors, rugs, TV, stereo, a wood-burning fireplace and double French doors that open out to the stunning outdoor deck.
Dining & Cooking
Imagine the most quintessential French country kitchen then add all the modern-day luxuries no holiday is complete without. Make your stay perfect when you prepare meals for family and friends in this spacious, luxe kitchen. A cook's delight, it has ample bench and storage space, a 6 burner gas stove and fan-forced electric oven. Opening out to a light-filled dining space, sharing meals and moments is easy at Casa Luminosa.
Don't give up on your dreams! Make them happen when you sleep at Casa Luminosa. Each room is styled simply to embellish the country-style charm of this beautiful home and welcomes you to enjoy your slumber.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 7, maximum 6 adults)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, luxury walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan and ensuite with shower and separate bathtub.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
Plus, the day bed in the living room can be made up, suitable for a child.
Enjoy the recently renovated bathrooms that sparkle. The ensuite bathroom has a gorgeous bathtub surrounded by stunning bay windows with views of the hinterland and ocean glimpses—the perfect place to unwind and soak in holiday bliss.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): bathtub, separate shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, separate toilet
Guests benefit from a cupboard laundry conveniently located away from the main living areas. Make use of the washing machine, dryer, washbasin, ironing board and available storage space.
This is where you really let the holiday vibes take over and unwind in resort-style living. Step out onto the wooden deck made for both entertaining and relaxing. There’s a hammock, alfresco dining, BBQ and breathtaking views of Byron Bay Hinterland and glimpses of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy all this right by the stunning infinity pool which frames the view magically.
Refresh yourself in the pristine infinity pool and take in the hinterland view that will make your summer holiday. Recline poolside on sun loungers for that instant holiday feel. Surrounded by wooden decking, there’s space for the whole family to catch up poolside or escape to that well deserved holiday read.
The rolling green landscape and Casa Luminosa welcomes pets. Please note, that this is a rural area, full of native animals and birds and that the grounds are not fully-fenced. Also, there are additional pet friendly terms and conditions, so be sure to advise us prior to your arrival if any of your pets will be joining you.
Casa Luminosa has space for 3 cars in the driveway.
Retreat to hinterland bliss and feel the serenity of Federal’s lush subtropical rainforests. Federal village is growing in size and popularity and invites people of all ages to discover the surroundings. There’s a delicious Japanese cafe situated in stunning gardens, a general store, parks, a kids playground, tennis courts, coffee shop and an emporium. Federal is one of the hinterland’s most popular spots, and it’s only a 30-minute drive to Byron Bay. Prefer a day away from the beach? Why not go inland and explore nature? Minyon Falls lookout is only 20 minutes away by car. Plus, if you go a few extra kilometres, you’ll find yourself in one of the most beautiful and untouched national parks of Australia, Nightcap National Park.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.