Resort style, waterfront luxury at Broadbeach
Welcome to the quintessential, dreamy Gold Coast lifestyle at Casa Grande, a 7 bedroom, 5 bathroom palatial home, on the water at Broadbeach.
Sleeping up to 14 adults, Casa Grande stands statuesque on the waterfront. Spread across 3 levels, with the basement offering secure parking for 12 vehicles, this Gold Coast home showcases spacious design for high-end holiday living. Two extra-large living spaces promise rest and relaxation for all and there’s a dedicated home theatre with a 3m projector screen and surround sound. Cook for a crowd in the large and luxury kitchen and dine indoors in the light-filled meal space, or step outside to the extensive weatherproof, waterfront outdoor dining and entertainment area. After a workout in the home gym, share a BBQ and swim in the saltwater pool with glass balustrades or sit by the canal and take in those panoramic city and water views. You’ll even have your own private jetty and patch of sandy beach, plus kayaks and fishing rods!
Perfectly positioned to access the very best of the central Gold Coast, Casa Grande sits in premier suburb Broadbeach Waters and is in close proximity to iconic dining and retail precinct, Broadbeach, as well as the beach, Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and recently refurbished Pacific Fair shopping centre.
- 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, sleeps 14
- Spacious and modern 3 storey waterfront home
- Panoramic water, city and Hinterland views
- Dual, large living spaces (upstairs and downstairs)
- Home theatre room with 3m projector screen
- Home gym available for guest use
- Ducted air conditioning downstairs and reverse cycle air con in all rooms upstairs
- Extensive weatherproof covered canal-front outdoor entertaining with glass balustrades
- Private jetty, plus kayaks and fishing rods available for guest use
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Close to Broadbeach retail and dining precinct, beach, Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Secure underground parking in basement for 12 cars
Living and Home Theatre
Downstairs, rest and relax in the huge living space, tucked away behind the cooking and dining. A massive modular corner lounge has room for all the family and there’s floor to ceiling glass to make sure you don’t miss any of that view. Access the outdoor living space through bifold doors.
Upstairs, an additional spacious living area awaits, with leather lounges, a private balcony accessed through bifold doors and a kitchenette with fridge. Just off the upstairs living, enter a media wonderland, with a large home theatre decked out with 3m projector and surround sound. Skip the movies and set up here - simply plug in your computer or device and stream/play your chosen series or movie.
Cooking and Dining
With wall to wall glass and bifold doors on all sides, the extra-large living and dining at Casa Grande boasts wide open space and ample natural light. Share meals at the timber dining table, prepared with love in the large and luxe kitchen, which features granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and 5 burner gas cooktop. A coffee machine with complimentary pods is provided - make your morning coffee and step outside to enjoy it while also drinking in those wonderful waterfront views.
With 7 large bedrooms, Casa Grande showcases a simple, sophisticated style, with plush interiors and a spacious sleeping zone spread across 2 levels. The majestic master suite is supersized and features a retreat-style ensuite bathroom with spa bath, and to lap up the stunning Gold Coast climate, most bedrooms have bifold door access to their own balcony spaces.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 14 adults)
- Master Bedroom (downstairs): king bed (cannot be split) with ensuite, ducted air con, walk in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs): twin singles (cannot be made into king), ducted air con, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): twin singles (can be made into a king), ducted air con, built in wardrobe, access to private balcony, ensuite bathroom/combined laundry and access to outside
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs): king bed (can be split into twin singles), reverse cycle air con, built in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 5 (upstairs): king bed (cannot be split), reverse cycle air con, built in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 6 (upstairs): queen bed, reverse cycle air con, built in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 7 (upstairs): king bed (cannot be split), reverse cycle air con, built in wardrobe, access to balcony
5 palatial bathrooms at Casa Grande ensure a little luxe for all guests. Each bathroom features a modern monochrome interior scheme, with a mix of light and dark tiles, white vanities and frameless glass. The showers are spacious and there are two baths, one of which is a corner spa with jets in the master ensuite - perfect for soothing those tired muscles after a day of exploring the Gold Coast.
- Master ensuite (downstairs): spa bath, shower, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs): shower, separate toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (upstairs): shower over bath, toilet, double vanity
- Bathroom 4 (upstairs): separate toilet with shower
- Bathroom 5 (combined ensuite and laundry) (downstairs): shower, toilet, single vanity
The laundry at Casa Grande is shared with bedroom 2’s ensuite bathroom on the lower level, with access either through the bedroom or from outside (external door). There is a washing machine and dryer, with bench space, too.
Outside at Casa Grande really brings the wow-factor. An extensive covered outdoor entertainment area is fully tiled, covered and weatherproof, complete with transparent roll down awnings and glass balustrades - nothing will get in the way of the spectacular, sweeping water views. Cook the BBQ and sit down to eat at the 10-seat outdoor table, while taking in those 360-degree waterfront views and checking out the high-rise city lights of the Gold Coast. Wander over to relax on outdoor sofas that sit adjacent to the pool or catch some sun and watch the action on the water from sun loungers, set up directly beside the canal-front glass fencing. Landscaped gardens encase the property and tiled, covered balconies on both the lower and upper levels are fitted with outdoor tables and chairs. Enjoy your own private jetty, accessing the canal and get involved in some water sports - grab the fishing rods and kayaks available for guest use.
Splash through summer at Casa Grande, with a spectacular saltwater swimming pool. Step down from the covered entertainment area into the pool and swim alongside the canal, then do some laps, as the pool stretches alongside the house.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Casa Grande has parking for 12 cars in its own secure underground basement carpark with remote access.
Occupying a prime waterfront site in upscale suburb, Broadbeach Waters, Casa Grande is perfectly positioned for the ultimate Gold Coast experience. Walk or drive just 2kms to access the world-famous shores of Broadbeach, one of the Gold Coast’s most popular and iconic beaches. Great for swimming, surfing and catching some sun, the waves here are great for all ages and Broadbeach is patrolled year-round. Broadbeach is also home to a world-class dining and retail precinct, with a strip of restaurants, bars, cafes and eateries to suit all tastes and budgets. Visit Gold Coast attractions the Star Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Dracula’s, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and travel a little further north for tourist mecca, Surfers Paradise. Broadbeach is also a hub of public transport, with Pacific Fair a main bus interchange and the Gold Coast light rail tram connecting through to a range of tourist hot spots, including the theme parks in the northern suburbs.
Suitable Booking Groups
Large and luxury, Casa Grande can easily accommodate multiple families, with multiple living spaces, balconies and bathrooms. If travelling with children, please note - the front yard at Casa Grande is concealed by a long driveway but is unfenced - please ensure children are monitored closely at all times. Also, there is no gate from main back deck leading to the canal - children must be supervised at all times when outside.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 5 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Casa Grande Location
Casa Grande Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay