Relaxed holiday pad with pool in Cabarita Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-28638
Situated in the heart of Cabarita Beach - minutes’ walk to the town’s main street, and stunning beaches and headland - Casa Caba is the perfect setting for a relaxed beach getaway with the family and pooch in tow. This laidback 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home delivers all you need for a family holiday, with comfy spaces for guests to unwind, and local attractions and shopping all a gentle stroll from home.
Casa Caba’s stylish heated saltwater pool is a major drawcard, promising hours’ waterplay and fun in the sun. Neatly positioned at the front of the property, the sun-soaked pool sits among a garden and outdoor entertaining area, equipped with a gas BBQ and outdoor table with built-in seating.
Inside, the home combines open plan living and dining spaces with functional bedrooms, plus a well-designed bathroom including spacious shower which doubles as a Roman bath for the kids, and a Euro laundry with stacked washing machine and dryer. Tiled throughout to keep guests and pets cool year-round, the home also includes a living room sofa bed for added sleeping options for children.
At Casa Caba, you’re never far from the action, with shopping, dining and Cabarita’s best beach spots - including ‘The Cove’ and scenic Norries Headland - all on your doorstep.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6 (max 5 adults)
- Heated swimming pool with sunbeds, and hot and cold outdoor shower
- Spacious shower with Roman bath, perfect for kids
- Outdoor dining table with BBQ
- Open plan dining, living and kitchen space, with a Smart TV and coffee machine
- Sofa bed in living room provides extra bedding for 1 x adult or 2 x children
- Fully fenced and tiled pet-friendly property
- 300m to Cabarita Beach main street
- 500m to patrolled Cabarita Beach
- 22km from Gold Coast Airport
- Ample street parking
A soft and spacious L-shaped sofa greets you the moment you set foot inside Casa Caba, and with a large Smart TV mounted to the wall, it’s an ideal space to kick back and put your feet up on your break away. Cooled by a ceiling fan, the room also features a second sofa which folds out to create an extra double bed, suitable for 1 adult or 2 children.
Dining and Cooking
A roomy dining table is positioned just off the living area - overlooking the tranquil pool and garden area - while a sleek kitchen completes this open plan space. The contemporary cookery boasts an expansive wraparound bench that spans 4 sides, plus an electric stove and oven, and a coffee machine and milk frother (starter pack of pods are provided). Breakfast bar stools also feature in the kitchen - handy for serving up meals to young travellers. Please note, the kitchen is not equipped with a dishwasher.
Outdoor cooking and dining is also an option at Casa Caba with a Ziggles gas BBQ, and a stylish dining table located next to the pool in the garden. This charming space is perfect for serving up afternoon drinks or succulent share platters.
Sleep-ins are a must on holidays and Casa Caba’s 2 bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and blockout blinds, allowing you to rest in complete comfort. Each room features built-in wardrobes - useful for storing clothes and holiday essentials during your stay - while additional bedding is available in the living room with a double sofa fold-out bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: double bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Living room: double sofa bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children only), ceiling fan
Bathroom and Laundry
Casa Caba’s single bathroom features a spacious shower with Roman-style bath, designed with a tiled partition to allow youngsters to splash about in the shallow bath water. The space also doubles as a laundry with a stacked washing machine and dryer tucked away next to the shower.
- Bathroom 1: Shower over Roman-style bath, single vanity, combined laundry space with washing machine and dryer
A separate toilet is located outside the bathroom, while a hot and cold outdoor shower can be found next to the pool area.
Pool and Outdoor Area
When the beach stops calling, head for the haven of Casa Caba’s enticing heated, saltwater swimming pool. Nestled in the property’s quaint front yard garden, the sun-filled pool is surrounded by tropical Heliconias, with daybeds positioned on the pool deck, and a hot and cold shower off to the side.
Please note, the swimming pool is heated by an electric heat pump and the temperature is set to 28 degrees during winter months only. The pool needs to be covered when not in use to maintain this temperature.
The outdoor area also includes a gas BBQ and uncovered dining setting - a favourite spot for sunset drinks - while guests can store surfboards and dry clothes along the side of the property.
Casa Caba welcomes furry family friends and has been designed with pets in mind with a fully fenced yard, grassy spots to lay, and tiles throughout the home for easy cleaning. The off-leash section of Cabarita’s back beach is an easy 5 minute stroll away, perfect for the morning walk with a coffee, or sunset stroll to enjoy the last of the day’s rays.
Guests bringing pets must abide by our pet friendly terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Ample street parking is available at Casa Caba.
Close to the action, Casa Caba has everything at your fingertips with local beaches, shopping and dining all minutes’ walk from the property. Cabarita’s main street is a gentle 300m stroll away, with a host of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants to explore during your stay. Enjoy beach options aplenty with Cabarita’s main beach a mere 500m from home, family friendly Norries Cove 700m away, and pet-friendly back beach just 650m. Norries Headland is not to be missed - be sure to take the scenic walking track to the summit and enjoy jaw-dropping ocean views, and glimpses of whales between May and November.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.