Sensational water views
Situated on a generous plot and boasting 26 metres of prime sandy waterfront, Casa Aqua is an outstanding family holiday rental in upscale Paradise Waters. Designed around the swimming pool and waterfront, it is the ultimate Gold Coast beach house, sleeping 12 guests in the 6 bedroom accommodation with 3.5 bathrooms. It has its own private sandy beach where guests can swim and play from the 14m floating pontoon or moor a jet ski at the private boat ramp. Off-street parking, air-conditioning and Foxtel are just some of the excellent features at this luxury holiday villa.
High ceilings and a curving feature staircase provide an airy feel to the open-plan layout which provides an enviable indoor-outdoor lifestyle for guests. There are 3 separate living area including a fun-packed Kids Zone and ample indoor and outdoor dining spots. The sparkling saltwater pool sits on a large terrace overlooking a sensational waterway just off Main River.
Casa Aqua puts guests just 3 minutes from Surfers Paradise CBD using the nearby Gold Coast Light Rail. The local bus stop is an 8-minute walk away and transports guests to SeaWorld and other top theme parks in the area.
- 6 Bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 14
- Waterfront location with large terrace
- Private sandy beach with floating pontoon
- Gorgeous 8.5 x 6m saltwater pool
- Wide water views near Main River
- 2 living areas plus Kids Zone equipped with TV, Wii, games and more
- Spacious open-plan living area with sliding glass doors
- Modern fully-equipped family kitchen
- Contemporary architecture and interior décor
- Stereo music centre and Foxtel
- Fully fenced front yard
- Private boat ramp for boat or jet ski
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- 3 minutes by Light Rail from Surfers Paradise CBD
The main lounge (one of 3 separate living spaces) has sliding glass doors and direct views of the waterfront. Furnished with a corner sofa unit, it is perfect for evening socialising, listening to music or watching the large flatscreen TV with DVD player. Casa Aqua has Foxtel for watching family films and keeping up to date with your favourite sports team. Wireless internet is also included for sending selfies to envious friends and workmates. A glass dining table and chairs provide formal dining with pool and waterfront views. Kids will be happy in their own dedicated zone complete with 70-inch TV and Wii games console. Glass doors look out on the pool and boat traffic beyond.
The spacious well-designed kitchen is fully equipped for large-scale entertaining, separated from the living area by an L-shaped breakfast bar with stools. It’s the ideal place to sip drinks while chatting with the chef. It includes a dishwasher and a range of appliances. Doors open onto the outdoor dining area with BBQ.
Sleeping accommodation is in 6 spacious and comfortable bedrooms. They share 3 full bathrooms (2 ensuites) plus a guest toilet.
The master bedroom has direct terrace access and waterfront views, TV, walk-in robes and waterfront balcony. The master bathroom boasts a twin vanity, huge walk-in shower and sumptuous corner bathtub for a spa-like experience.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 have direct access to the shared “Jack and Jill” ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms 4 and 5 are downstairs and have easy access to the downstairs bathroom and second lounge area with kitchenette.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 12-14):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed and 1 fold-out double bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed with TV and water views
- Bedroom 3: 2 x singles + 1 fold-out double bed on request. Spacious room with desk, TV, walk-in wardrobe and pool views.
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 6: Kids zone with 1 futon bed on request
The spacious tiled terrace has a covered dining area, BBQ and lounge chairs for relaxing beside the pool. The garden and upper balcony enjoy stunning views of the waterfront with its sandy beach and passing boat traffic. The sandy beach and pontoon are ideal for swimming and there’s a boat ramp for jet skis.
A second lounge services two downstairs bedrooms and has a fabulous 50-inch plasma TV, DVD, CD and MP3 player to thrill guests. It also has a kitchenette with microwave, drinks fridge, tea and coffee making facilities. Double doors open onto the outdoor pool area. A separate Kids Zone has a gargantuan 70 inch TV with all the gizmos along with a Wii console, internet, board games, toys and more. It adjoins the main lounge and makes the perfect playroom for youngsters within sight and earshot of the adults.
Garage parking for 2 cars plus further off-street parking.
Located in prestigious Paradise Waters, this luxury Gold Coast holiday villa is in a quiet suburb just 4km from popular Surfers Paradise beach, an easy 10-minute drive away. The glitzy resort has a good choice of shops, restaurants, boutiques and amenities.
The local bus is a walkable 1km away, transporting guests with ease to SeaWorld (10 mins) and nearby theme parks in 25 mins. The Gold Coast Light Rail is an 8-minute walk from Casa Aqua. It delivers visitors direct to Surfers Paradise CBD in 3 minutes. The Waterside Parks at Surfers Paradise are an 8 min walk.
The quieter beach and shops at Broadbeach are just 10 minutes by car and Brisbane Airport is 25km away.
Suitable Booking Groups (if weddings/events suitable)
Perfect for families and large groups, this luxury waterfront holiday rental has its own pool, sandy beach and river views just 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise attractions and nightlife.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Casa Aqua Location
Casa Aqua Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay