Spacious 2 bedroom terrace in Carlton
If you want comfort, convenience and a great Melbourne experience, Carlton Terrace could be your perfect accommodation choice. Situated just under 4kms from the heart of the city, Carlton Terrace is a completely renovated 2 bedroom, pet friendly home, hidden behind a Victorian single fronted exterior. The elegant open plan layout has been styled with comfort in mind, creating a very relaxed and sophisticated space.
Featuring a stylish and cosy lounge, dining, kitchen and outside courtyard, you will have everything you need to enjoy a very private and enjoyable escape including reverse cycle heating / cooling and Foxtel. Cook inside utilising the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the BBQ and dine alfresco in the rear courtyard. If eating out is more your thing, you can hop on a tram to leafy vibrant Lygon Street, and discover Little Italy, the place where Melbourne's famous cafe culture was born.
Both bedrooms feature luxurious comfort with king size beds. The second bedroom can be split into 2 singles on request. The sparkling new bathroom comes complete with shower, vanity, luxury toiletries, hairdryer and toilet. A full size laundry with washing machine, separate dryer and ironing facilities are all there for your convenience.
Located all within walking distance are Lygon Street trams, Melbourne University and Melbourne Zoo. A short tram ride away is The Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Victoria Market.
From location, to comfort to style, Carlton Terrace will not disappoint.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Single fronted Victorian exterior
- Fully renovated, with brand new kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious, open plan design and modern styling
- Walk to Lygon Street and famous Little Italy, plus Melbourne University and Melbourne Zoo
- Close to public transport and Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Victoria Market
- 4kms from Melbourne’s CBD
- Space for scooter or bicycle
- Pet friendly on application
- Street parking, with permit provided for 1 car, available
- King sized bed
- Built in robes
- Heating / Pedestal Fan
- King sized bed (can split to two singles if necessary)
- Built in robes
- Heating / Pedestal Fan
Carlton Terrace is perfectly positioned within walking distance to Lygon Street cafe and restaurant precinct and popular Little Italy. Wander to trams, Melbourne University and Melbourne Zoo. A short tram ride away is The Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Victoria Market. This great terrace home is only 4kms from the centre of Melbourne.
Suitable Booking Groups
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Business travel
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 14-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.