Stunning waterfront holiday home
Capri Waters holiday rental occupies a prime waterfront location on the Isle of Capri and promises a relaxing holiday spent chilling on the pool deck or surfing at the beach 1km away. Kayaks are provided for exploring the neighbourhood at a gentle pace on the river.
There’s room to bring all the family to this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Gold Coast villa rental which can easily sleep 10 adults. Party by the pool or chill out with friends in the spacious living/entertaining area while the kids make their own fun in the media room. The open kitchen/lounge/dining area flows seamlessly out onto the deck through fully opening doors. Leave the car in the garage and stroll to the neighbourhood shops, restaurants and Manolas Brothers Deli which is renowned for its Mediterranean specialities. After dark, Surfers Paradise comes to life with a casino, restaurants, bars and nightlife or opt for a quiet night at home, stargazing from your own chunk of paradise.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Riverfront location
- Kayaks provided
- 2 ensuite bathrooms
- Tile floors
- Bi-fold doors bring the outdoors inside
- Media room
- Ducted air-con throughout
- Walking distance to beach, shops and cafés
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- 2 Smart TVs with Netflix
- Gas BBQ
Capri Waters was designed around the waterfront view and the bright and airy living area does it full justice. A full wall of bi-fold doors slide open to create an alfresco lifestyle from open-plan kitchen and living area to outdoor pool deck with river views. Dine indoors at the breakfast bar over a leisurely meal or opt for a social get-together at the formal dining table separating the lounge from the open-plan kitchen. The white leather sofa is the place to rest tired limbs after a strenuous workout on the beach and watch the Smart TV with the family.
The separate media room allows everyone to spread out and do their own thing. Sink into the black leather sofas and enjoy your favourite Nexflix show on the second SmartTV.
Look forward to cocktails and canapés served at the central island breakfast bar and try out all the gadgets and gizmos while cooking breakfast in this fabulous chef’s kitchen. Full height white cabinets accommodate a range of stainless steel appliances, china and cookware to make short work of cooking and entertaining. Even the chef can enjoy the stunning waterfront views!
Light and spacious bedrooms have air-con and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms have ensuite facilities with a family bathroom and guest toilet serving the other bedrooms. Stand-alone bath tub, modern vessels sinks and large walk-in glass showers available.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed plus single (king can be split into singles) with terrace access and pool views
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed plus single (king can be split into singles) with sliding doors to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 1 x king (can be split into singles) with patio doors to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 1 x king (can be split into singles)
The pristine wooden pool deck overlooks the river and is the perfect space for relaxing with a bottle of chilled chardonnay, enjoying a barbecue and dining outdoors at a choice of dining areas. This Gold Coast holiday rental has direct access to the canal where you can launch the complimentary kayaks from the sandy beach and head out exploring!
Garage parking for 2 cars
Capri Waters holiday rental is in the Isle of Capri suburb, a large island on the meandering Nerang River. It’s just 5 minutes (1km) from Surfers Paradise and 2km from Broadbeach. You can even walk to the beach 1km away for a day of surfing, sandcastles and sunbathing. Park the car in the garage and make use of local transport, just 250m from the door. Other attractions include the 400+ shops and restaurants at Pacific Fair and the lofty Skypoint Observation Deck. You can probably spot your Isle of Capri holiday home from the top!
Take time to stroll along Via Roma to the awesome set of neighbourhood shops and restaurants. Go hungry and check out the breakfast creations and Mediterranean food at the popular Manolas Brothers Delicatessen.
Gold Coast Airport is 28km and Brisbane International Airport is 85km away.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal for friends sharing or family celebrations, this waterfront home has space for spreading out with media room and pool. Everyone will find plenty to do with beach, cafes and shops within walking distance.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Smart TV
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Capri Waters Holiday Home Location
Capri Waters Holiday Home Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay