Entertainers dream nestled in lush Hinterland
Welcome to Byron’s Brae - a luxury, pet-friendly Hinterland home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sitting on 7.5 acres of lush green land in Possum Creek, just 7kms from Byron Shire village Bangalow.
Inside, there’s plenty of space and lots of natural light, with high ceilings, timber floors and clerestory windows sitting high in the ceiling line. 5 bedrooms offer plenty of space with 2 ensuites and a shared bathroom accommodating 10 with ease. Cook like a chef in a luxe kitchen and dine in light-filled luxury in the separate indoor dining, framed by windows. Step outside to the timber deck and take in the sweeping Hinterland views or share BBQ’s in the outdoor dining pavilion, after a swim in the pool and a lay on the sun loungers.
This secluded Hinterland home is located in quiet Possum Creek, just 7kms from Bangalow - Byron Shire’s historic and bustling village, rich with boutique shopping and locally produced coffee and treats. Drive just 20 minutes to the centre of Byron Bay and enjoy world class beaches, dining and shopping.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Stunning Hinterland home with high ceilings, timber floors and ample windows
- Complimentary wifi and Netflix
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room (firewood provided)
- Large timber deck with Hinterland views
- 7.5 acre property with manicured gardens and framed by hedging
- Swimming pool and poolside BBQ/dining pavilion
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- Outdoor firepit with seating
- Pet friendly
- 7kms to Bangalow and 20 minutes drive to Byron Bay
- Off street parking for 6 cars
Enter Byron’s Brae to an impressive open plan living space, featuring polished timber floors, high ceilings and abundant natural light, with clerestory windows and large retractable glass doors opening out to timber decking space. Relax on the leather modular sofa in front of the wall mounted smart TV and in winter, cosy up with a wood burning fireplace.
Cooking and Dining
Produce chef-inspired meals at Byron’s Brae in the modern kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and appliances, double door fridge, plenty of cupboard space, island bench, double sized oven and rangehood. Adjacent to the cooking space is a large and light filled separate dining room with a timber setting for 10 and panoramic Hinterland views.
With plenty of sleeping space, the bedrooms at this spacious home are bright and breezy with luxury linens, lush green views and comfy beds. The master suite includes an ensuite, as does bedroom 5.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10)
- Bedroom 1: King bed, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King bed, ceiling fan, access to private timber deck space, ensuite bathroom
Byron's Brae provides luxurious APPELLES amenities created with essential oils and botanical extracts, for guests to use during their stay. Supplied with the environment in mind; the small, single-use plastic bottles have been eliminated and replaced with larger pump packs to minimise waste. Stay clean and nurture the environment one shower at a time.
Byron’s Brae has 3 bathrooms, with the following configuration:
- Main bathroom: single vanity, toilet and shower over bath
- Ensuite bathroom (off master bedroom): shower with frameless glass, single vanity, toilet
- Ensuite bathroom (off bedroom 5): rain shower with frameless glass, single vanity, toilet
Keep up with your laundry needs with Byron’s Brae separate laundry, including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
This stunning home sits on a 7.5 acre property adorned with manicured gardens and surrounded by lush green Hinterland. From the indoor living, step out to a large timber decking space and soak up some of the Byron Shire sunshine, with Hinterland views. Bedroom 5 also has a private deck, complete with outdoor seating. Wander through manicured gardens to the private poolside space, covered with cushioned seating or sit around the outdoor firepit, with the Hinterland expanse beyond. Entertain in all weather thanks to a covered outdoor kitchen space in the dining pavilion, complete with built-in BBQ and an array of seating.
Drink in endless Hinterland views while splashing in the swimming pool. Relax poolside, reading a book in on cushioned seats beneath the shade or soak up the sun on loungers.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is uncovered, off-street parking for 6 cars at Byron’s Brae.
Private and secluded, this Hinterland home is located in Possum Creek in the Byron Shire. Just 7kms away is Bangalow, a charming and historic village promising plenty of parks, good local coffee and produce, boutique, market and antique shopping, plus a pub and some great cafes and restaurants. Another Byron Shire village, Federal, is just 13km away - from here, access World Heritage listed national parks and rainforests, plus eat at famous and locally loved Doma. From Byron’s Brae, drive to Byron Bay in 20 minutes for world-famous beaches, lighthouse, shops and dining.
*Please note, mobile reception is limited in this area*
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Pay TV
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byrons Brae Location
Byrons Brae Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay