Award-winning townhouse with heated pool in North Byron
With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a heated magnesium pool, this award-winning townhouse will provide you with the space and comfort to enjoy a luxurious Byron Bay getaway. Just a few minutes walk from one of Byron’s most iconic beaches and a stroll to Byron’s Arts and Industrial Estate with a range of shops, tavern, and Habitat complex, Byron Sunrise is ideally located in the ever-growing North Byron area. Stylish and chic, this residence brings the Byron beach ideal to life seamlessly merging casual coastal style with sophisticated design and contemporary features.
Completed in late 2017, this architecturally-designed property is the brainchild of celebrated Noosa-based 'Chris Clout Design'. Winner of over 100 awards, this world class company is internationally renowned for their creative design capability. They focus on one philosophy: the ultra-important value of functional family living.
This simple edict is infused throughout the property, with a modern, open-plan design complimented by elements such as large windows and oak timber flooring which allow nature to take centre stage. Soaring 5 metre ceilings and an abundance of glass in the living area bring the space to life, with a feeling of effortless elegance.
Throughout the home, modern conveniences are featured such as automatic blinds, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans. A remote-controlled double garage with internal access, which features fully tiled flooring is also available. The outdoor space is ideal for family gatherings around the BBQ and pool area.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 9 (max 6 adults)
- Creative design by multi-award winning architectural designer, Chris Clout
- Open plan living with 5 meter ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Private magnesium heated inground pool, with surfboard feature wall
- Split system air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- East facing master suite with private balcony and fully tiled en-suite
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven
- Smart TV with Netflix and free WiFi
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access, suitable for 2 cars
- 700m to Belongil Beach
- 750m to shops and all amenities
Living & Dining
The open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas flow seamlessly together and create an ideal setup for family meals and gatherings. The dining table comfortably seats 4, while the kitchen bench provides additional seating for 4 with bar stools.
At Byron Sunrise, guests will enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, with everything needed to prepare meals for friends and family. A pod-style coffee machine is included as well.
Level one is home to the master suite and bedrooms two and three, with private decks off the master bedroom and bedroom two. Bedroom four is located on the lower level.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9, max 6 adults)
- Master upstairs : queen bed, ensuite, bath, shower, toilet, double vanity, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 1 upstairs : queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 upstairs : queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 downstairs : single bunk bed, single bed, ceiling fan
The modern bathrooms, which feature beautiful marble and wood designs, add to the style and elegance of this unique townhouse.
Byron Sunrise provides luxurious APPELLES amenities created with essential oils and botanical extracts, for guests to use during their stay. Supplied with the environment in mind; the small, single-use plastic bottles have been eliminated and replaced with larger pump packs to minimise waste. Stay clean and nurture the environment one shower at a time.
- Master ensuite: bath, shower, double vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 1: shower, vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2: shower, vanity, toilet
Washing machine and dryer, plus an iron and ironing board.
This stylish townhouse backs onto a nature reserve - providing the ultimate in privacy and serenity. Two private service yards offer the ultimate in security and discretion. The outdoor covered dining area includes a BBQ with a view of the pool, which is fully tiled in classic natural travertine stone blending flawlessly into the environment. There are lounge chairs around the pool and a long wooden bench along the side. The surfboard wall is a special, artistic feature of the house, and adds to the coastal feel of the home.
Byron Sunrise features a lovely, private magnesium inground pool. Please note that it is heated by an electric heat pump to (insert temp.), and it is functional during the winter months of June, July and August.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is a double garage available suitable for 2 cars. Free on-street parking is available as well.
The beautiful Belongil Beach is only 1.5kms away, and in only 450m you will find the shops and the iconic Byron Arts and Industrial Estate, which includes restaurants, local businesses, the pub, and the new ‘Habitat’ complex. Downtown Byron Bay is only 3kms away, and provides many other options for shopping and restaurants.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies groups permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Sunrise Location
Byron Sunrise Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay