Large, elevated Byron home with breathtaking ocean views
Position yourself at Byron Pacific Vista - a large, elevated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with breathtaking 180 degree views, just 10 minutes walk from Tallow Beach in Byron Bay.
Featuring multiple outdoor balconies and maximum glazing throughout, this recently renovated home promises magical views from all angles. Relax upstairs in the living, dining and cooking spaces, stay entertained whatever the weather with the additional games room and sleep the whole family with 5 air-conditioned double bedrooms spread across 2 levels.
Byron Pacific Vista boasts landscaped gardens and a 14m swimming pool with spectacular views. Check out stunning Arakwal National Park from the pool, then wander across the road to immerse yourself in the large nature reserve with multiple walking tracks and wildlife. Access Pacific Vista track through the stunning National Park to get to Tallow Beach in less than 10 minutes.
While it feels secluded, being surrounded by serene National Park and set amongst such stunning views, Byron Pacific Vista is still close to all the action, being just 2kms and less than 30 minutes walk from the centre of Byron Bay town.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8 adults (up to 10 with children)
- Recently refurbished and elevated home with uninterrupted, panoramic ocean, lighthouse and national park views
- Brand new kitchen
- Games room
- Multiple outdoor balconies with views
- 14m swimming pool
- 2km from Byron Bay town - less than 30 mins walk
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Tallow Beach via National Park
- 2 x parks available for small cars in the driveway, plus on street parking
Living, Dining and Games Room
Having recently undergone an extensive renovation and refurbishment, Byron Pacific Vista showcases an open plan, light and airy indoor living and dining space, framed by wall to wall glass to maximise the stunning views. Multiple balconies extend from the living and dining space creating a seamless flow, with a BBQ on the back balcony for easy all-year-round summer meals. To keep the kids (and kids-at-heart) entertained throughout your stay, the former garage has been converted into a games room for fun in all weather.
Imagine preparing meals in a large, luxury and brand new kitchen, while looking across the whole of the stunning Byron Bay coastline. With quality stainless steel appliances and sleek new finishes, the kitchen at Byron Pacific Vista invites you to cook and create.
Spacious and offering flexible bedding configuration, the bedrooms at Byron Pacific Vista are all double sized, with wardrobes and air conditioning. Some bedrooms have priceless ocean and Hinterland views.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8 adults, 10 with children)
- Master (upstairs): king
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): queen
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): 2x king singles (cannot be made into a king & no air con in this room)
- Bedroom 4: 2 x singles (can be made into a king)
- Bedroom 5: 2 x king singles (cannot be made into a king)
Byron Pacific Vista’s three bathrooms are simple and stylish, featuring modern tiling and classy timber vanities. An ensuite bathroom - consisting of a delightful rain shower - links to the master bedroom, while a second bathroom is available to guests upstairs. On the ground floor, the main guest bathroom includes a shower and deep egg-shaped bath - perfect for the kids after a long beach day, or for Mum or Dad to soak in once the kids are asleep.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): rain shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs): rain shower, single vanity
- Bathroom 3 (downstairs): rain shower, bath, single vanity
Byron Pacific Vista includes a laundry with sink, benchtop space and washing machine.
Standing statuesque from the road, Byron Pacific Vista is surrounded by tropical, landscaped gardens. On each level, there are large covered balconies which showcase those exquisite views of the Byron Bay coastline, Hinterland and Lighthouse. The upper balconies both have outdoor sofas and al fresco dining, with the rear upper balcony fitted with a BBQ.
The kids and adults alike will love splashing through their holiday in the fully fenced 14 metre pool, which enjoys a stunning National Park backdrop.
Pets may be welcome on specific request in writing. Please contact our reservations team to discuss. Terms and conditions apply.
Byron Pacific Vista offers driveway parking for 2 small cars and there is also on-street parking available (not metered or paid).
Enjoy the best of Byron Bay from this perfectly located home. Sitting in a quiet cul de sac, elevated above Arakwal National Park with the ocean stretched out before you, it is easy to feel like you were secluded from the rest of the world. However, from Byron Pacific Vista, it’s less than 10 minutes walk through the picturesque and serene National Park via the Pacific Vista track to popular and stunning Tallow Beach and less than 30 minutes walk to other Byron Bay beaches and town, just 2kms away.
Suitable Booking Groups
Perfect for a family or multiple families, the pool, BBQ and air con make for easy holiday living, plus the location, right by the beach and town, means all the family will stay entertained.
- Family Friendly
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs (in response to the noisy neighbour hotline). See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12 night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1,000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Byron Pacific Vista Location
Byron Pacific Vista Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay