Relaxed beach-style home with a spacious verandah
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32717
Designed with entertainment and relaxation in mind, Bulugal is a chilled family holiday pad that blends indoor and outdoor living. Situated within walking distance of downtown Byron Bay, the beach-inspired home features a smart indoor-outdoor flow, with sliding doors and concertina windows connecting the open plan living and dining room to a large, covered verandah.
The homely living area will have you dreaming of the ocean, with gorgeous beach-themed artwork and decor accompanying a collection of comfortable furniture pieces. The adjoining kitchen is a delight with its spacious design, underpinned by a central island bench, plus all the appliances you could need - including a double-door fridge, dishwasher and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided).
Bulugal’s 3 comfortable bedrooms all feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and blockout blinds, with the master including an ensuite. The home’s shared bathroom also boasts a huge walk-in shower, as well as a combined laundry space with a washer and dryer.
The large undercover verandah - positioned at the front of the property - great for a lazy beverage and to enjoy good times with family and friends. The deck features a roomy patio sofa, while a gas BBQ and kitchen servery window make it a breeze to serve meals and drinks. Ideal for year-round use, the verandah has plantation shutters and a ceiling fan to keep you comfortable no matter the time of day.
Bulugal is conveniently located on the doorstep of all of Byron’s top attractions, with the town’s main street a gentle 400m walk from home, and The Byron Bay General Store (120m) and Bay Grocer (200m) located a stone's throw away. The iconic Arakwal National Park is right around the corner, with scenic bush tracks leading you to majestic Tallow Beach - one of The Bay’s favourite swim and surf spots.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Expansive covered verandah with BBQ, patio sofa, shade blinds, and ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances and outdoor servery window
- Combined living and dining space with air conditioning
- Beach-inspired furniture and decor
- Luxurious APPELLES amenities provided
- 400m from Byron Bay’s main street
- Walking distance to The Byron Bay General Store (120m) and Bay Grocer (200m)
- 1km from Arakwal National Park with walking tracks leading to Tallow Beach
- Parking for 1 vehicle in carport
Relaxed beach vibes hit you the minute you step inside Bulugal peaceful living space. Highlighted by eye-catching ocean-inspired artwork, the air conditioned space pops with a luxurious egg-shaped armchair, complimented by a matching sofa and chair set, and a stylish sand-coloured throw rug. The room also includes a wall-mounted Smart TV, allowing you to access your favourite streaming apps (user account required).
Cooking and Dining
The spacious and well-appointed kitchen is sure to please keen chefs with its functional layout and collection of high-end appliances. The large island bench - featuring a built-in sink, as well as a dishwasher, microwave, and breakfast bar seating - offers plenty of space for preparing and serving meals. The classy kitchen includes a double-door fridge, electric oven and cooktop, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine stocked with a complimentary starter pack of pods for your morning caffeine hit.
A handsome timber dining table is tucked away just beyond the kitchen and living space, while outdoor dining is also an option with a gas BBQ and a family sized patio sofa perched on the undercover verandah. Whether you’re dishing up nibblies, mouth-watering meals or thirst-quenching drinks, take advantage of the handy servery window which opens from the kitchen to this impressive outdoor area.
Bulugal is ideal for a family getaway with 3 roomy bedrooms, including a child-friendly room with 2 king singles. The master bedroom - styled with charming timber and cane furniture - boasts a plush king bed, wall-mounted TV, and ensuite bathroom. There’s also a queen-sized guest room positioned just off the combined dining and living room. To ensure guests enjoy a good night’s sleep, all bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans and blockout blinds to keep it nice and cosy.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king bed, ensuite bathroom, smart TV, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 2 x king singles (cannot be made into a king split), ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
Bathrooms and Laundry
A charming private ensuite awaits guests of the master bedroom, with the white and bright bathroom featuring a shower, single vanity and toilet. The home’s main, shared bathroom - located off the combined kitchen and living space - also doubles as a laundry space, with a washer and dryer nestled under a sizable benchtop. For guest convenience, there’s a washing line available at the rear of the property in the quaint courtyard garden.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, toilet, single vanity, laundry with washing machine and dryer
Bulugal’s spacious timber verandah sits proudly at the front of the home, and is great for entertaining and relaxing. The space includes plenty of seating for the whole family, plus a gas BBQ for times when only a fry-up will do. The verandah is equipped with a ceiling fan, as well as plantation shutters, allowing you to keep things comfortable during warmer months. There’s also a servery window that opens up to the kitchen - a handy option to give you more table space.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, an external security camera is installed at the front of the property, however, it is non-operational while guests stay at the home.
Parking is available for strictly 1 vehicle under the carport. Please note, the carport is located at the end of a driveway, which is shared with a neighbouring property. Vehicles are not to be parked in the driveway at any time.
At Bulugal, the wonders of Byron Bay are right on your doorstep with beaches, nature reserves, shopping, and dining, all within easy reach. Situated on the southern end of Byron, just 400m from base of the town’s main street, the home is conveniently located walking distance from the much-loved Byron Bay General Store (120m) and Bay Grocer (200m). The breath-taking Arakwal National Park is close by (1km), with a series of scenic lookouts to explore, as well as stunning bushtracks that lead onto world-famous Tallow Beach. Popular Suffolk Park is also a short journey (4.5km) from the property, with The Park Hotel and Suffolk Bakery well worth a visit.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.