Gorgeous Gold Coast waterfront home
Contemporary, light and sleek, Buena Vista is a luxury holiday home in the sought-after Broadbeach area. Offering quiet relaxation and pampered indulgence with waterfront views, this state-of-the-art pool home has 5 bedrooms and 3 beautiful bathrooms. It has been redesigned from waterfront up to provide a bright and energising space which easily accommodates up to 12 guests. Polished floors and a sliding glass wall seamlessly join the airy indoor living space with outdoor relaxation overlooking the water. The re-imaged kitchen includes luxurious quartz benchtops, mirrored splashbacks, island dining and stainless steel appliances making food prep a cinch. The split air-conditioning keeps the master bedroom and living areas pleasantly comfortable.
Outdoors is where the holiday really begins. The shady terrace has lounge chairs and a spacious dining area for relaxing within sight of the contemporary pool. The nearby canal and swaying palm trees create a serene holiday atmosphere for chilling out, reading or cooking on the BBQ. Close to local shops and 3km from the sand, surf and shops at Broadbeach, this family-sized holiday rental has it all.
NB: The pool water feature is no longer available due to water restrictions.
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeps 12
- Scenic canalfront location
- Modern white décor
- Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Heating throughout
- State of the art kitchen with island dining
- Sophisticated bathrooms including freestanding bathtub
- Wall of sliding glass connecting lounge with terrace
- Swimming pool + BBQ
- Covered terrace for al fresco living
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 1km from local shops
- 3km from Broadbeach attractions
Living & Dining
The white modular sofa seating unit blends harmoniously with the contemporary white decor and polished flooring. Arranged around a coffee table, the focal point is the flatscreen TV and the alluring outdoor pool glittering beyond a wall of sliding glass. A formal island dining area separates the lounge from the pristine all-white kitchen.
The arctic white cabinets, glossy quartz benchtops and stainless steel appliances create a thoroughly modern kitchen, continuing the crisp clean lines that are the hallmark of this leading-edge Broadbeach holiday home.
The sleeping space at Buena Vista is plush and inviting, with soft carpet, luxurious linen and large windows letting in lots of natural light..
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8 adults, 12 with children)
- Master Bedroom: king bed with ensuite, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air con, flat screen TV
- Master Bedroom 2: queen bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: queen bed with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: queen bed
- Bedroom 5: 2x bunk beds
Buena Vista has 3 bathrooms - 2 ensuite bathrooms and 1 central bathroom, all featuring large shower spaces with frameless glass, sleek tiling and white cabinetry. The main bathroom has a deep freestanding bath for soaking and relaxing.
Outdoor & Pool
The spacious covered terrace has lounge chairs for sunbathing and a dining table for 8, overlooking the passing boats that navigate the waterway. Enclosed by a glass fence, the swimming pool is sure to be well utilised for swimming and cooling off.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Please note, external security cameras are installed at the front, side and rear of Buena Vista for guest safety. The cameras record continuously and capture footage only.
Buena Vista has garage parking for 2 vehicles.
Overlooking a beautiful canal waterfront and close to Albert Park, this luxury Broadbeach holiday home is conveniently located 3km from Broadbeach shops, amenities and the stunning sandy beach. Local shops (and a bus stop) are just 1km distance.
Slightly quieter than its glitzy Surfers Paradise neighbour, Broadbeach or “Broadie” has plenty of shopping malls, boutiques and upscale dining. Weekend markets, yoga, arts and crafts, surfing and street artists provide something for all tastes. As well as the Star Casino, Broadbeach has a major conference and exhibition centre while Pacific Fair crams in over 400 retail stores, cinemas and casual dining. For a little extra fun, plan your visit to coincide with one of the many music festivals and events that Broadbeach hosts throughout the summer season. Gold Coast airport is 20km away and is easy to reach by car, taxi or Uber.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal for families, this beautiful waterfront property provides room to relax in comfortable, modern surroundings with pool and alfresco living space.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Smart TV
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Buena Vista Location
Buena Vista Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay