2 bedroom Richmond townhouse
Enjoy townhouse living in this fabulous Richmond location, situated within a short walk to Victoria Street and Bridge Road.
Buckingham is a beautifully styled, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse, set over 2 levels. Downstairs you will find an open plan living space, comprising of living area and a spacious fully equipped kitchen. The living area features timber floors and a gas log heater, an inviting space to get cosy during the winter months. French doors fully open up to the rear private courtyard, allowing the perfect indoor / outdoor flow. The courtyard is ideal for outdoor dining and has seating for 4 and a BBQ to enjoy. The central bathroom, located on the ground level, features a double shower, single vanity and toilet. There is also a separate laundry with washer and dryer.
Upstairs you will find 2 carpeted bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes with ample storage, and both with split system heating and cooling. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom with double vanity, shower and toilet. The bedding configuration offers flexibility with a king in the master bedroom and a split queen in the second bedroom which can either be set up as a queen bed, or 2 singles.
This property is pet friendly by arrangement, and provides off street parking for one car. You will be spoilt for choice in this convenient location, all within walking distance to great cafes and shopping, on Church Street, Bridge Road, and Victoria Streets. Not to mention its on the doorstep to Melbourne's premier sporting facilities, including the Melbourne Cricket Ground, AAMI Park and Rod Laver Arena. It's also close to the Epworth Hospital and St. Vincent's Hospital.
Buckingham is ideal for families or couples requiring relocation or holiday accommodation in Melbourne. For those seeking corporate accommodation, Buckingham is an ideal choice, located within a 20 minute tram, or train journey into the CBD.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Quiet street location
- Reverse cycle heating and air con
- Complimentary wi-fi and Netflix
- Private rear courtyard with BBQ
- Walk to cafes and shopping on Church St, Bridge Rd and Victoria St
- Close to public transport, sporting facilities and hospitals
- 20 minutes to Melbourne CBD
- Off street car parking for 1 car
- Pet friendly, by arrangement
- King sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, double vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Aircon and heating
- Queen sized bed which can split to two singles if necessary
- Built in robes
Enjoy a small private courtyard with BBQ and seating for 4
Buckingham is located in the heart of Richmond, the bustling Melbourne suburb that is home to the MCG, AAMI Park and Rod Laver Arena and vibrant retail sector with boutique and designer shopping as well as factory outlets along popular commercial strips Victoria Street, Bridge Road, Church Street and Swan Street. Also close by are Epworth Hospital and St. Vincent's Hospital as well as Melbourne Girls College, St Kevins College and Richmond Primary School. It’s an easy walk to public transport from Buckingham and Melbourne’s CBD is just 20 minutes away.
Off street car parking is available for 1 vehicle
Suitable Booking Groups
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Business travel
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.