Relaxed 3-level beach house, 200m from Belongil Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-34217
For those who crave a back-to-basics beach holiday, look no further than Belongil Beach Pad. Situated 200m from Belongil Beach, this relaxed holiday home is perfectly suited to guests who are planning a Byron Bay surf safari. Set across 3 levels, this is a beach pad in every sense of the word, with an airy open plan design, ocean-inspired decor, and plenty of space to store surfboards and ocean essentials.
The ground floor features a cosy, wood-paneled living room, which connects to a truly unique kitchen and dining space. Set around an eye-catching spiral staircase, the cookery is designed with 2 of its walls exposed to the open air, meaning you’ll always be on the receiving end of crisp bay breezes. There’s also a sliding door to close off the kitchen from the adjoining courtyard space, for times when you want to limit the airflow through the space.
A trip up the spiral staircase leads you up to the welcoming master bedroom, which boasts a spacious king bed, plus an additional balcony landing area and dining table. Here on level 2, you’ll find the shared bathroom, as well as stairs that connect to the top floor bedroom. This charming attic space - highlighted by a steeply pitched roof - is equipped with 2 doubles (suitable for children/teenagers), with ample under-bed storage available.
As far as prime Byron locations go, Belongil Beach Pad ticks all the boxes with the ocean mere metres from your front door, and the town’s top attractions within walking distance.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- 3-storey home with bedrooms on upper levels
- Open plan design allows natural airflow throughout house
- Unique open air kitchen space, designed with 2 exposed walls (dishwasher non-operational)
- Dual dining areas on ground and second floor
- Air conditioning throughout living space and bedrooms
- Storage space for surfboards
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- 200m walk to Belongil Beach
- 1.7km to Byron Bay’s main street
- Carport parking for 1 vehicle
When you’ve returned from a dip in the ocean, retreat to the comfy living room on the ground floor, where you can truly unwind in comfort. This charming space includes a sizable sofa, large flatscreen TV and a ceiling fan to get things nice and cool, no matter the occasion.
Cooking and Dining
Belongil Beach Pad combines the best of indoor and outdoor cooking with its distinctive kitchen design that features 2 exposed walls, allowing for plenty of fresh air to fill the space. The combined cooking and dining area can be further opened up via the sliding doors that lead to the downstairs courtyard, for a true open-air experience. Guests can choose to dine in the kitchen space, or head up the spiral staircase to the landing area positioned directly above on level 2. Please note, the dishwasher in the kitchen is under repair and is currently non-operational.
Nothing beats hitting the pillow to the sounds of crashing waves, and Belongil Beach Pad promises a pleasant night sleep. The master bedroom - located on level 2 - boasts a plush king bed, while the top floor attic bedroom can comfortably host travelers young or old.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, level 2): king, ceiling fan, built-in storage, access to balcony landing area
- Bedroom 2 (level 3): 2 x doubles (suitable for children/teenagers), ceiling fan, under-bed storage
Belongil Beach Pad features a single bathroom, located on the second floor, that features a dual-function shower. There’s also a separate toilet located on the ground floor - next to the living room - plus an outdoor hot and cold shower near the entry to the property.
- Bathroom 1 (shared, level 2): dual-function shower, toilet, single vanity
- Separate bathroom (ground floor): toilet, single vanity
Located among lush tropical plant life, Belongil Beach Pad opens to a small courtyard space that boasts an outdoor shower, as well as a storage area to leave your surfboard once you’ve returned from the beach. There’s also a quaint area which can be closed off from the combined kitchen and dining area.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Parking is available for 1 vehicle via the undercover carport.
With its prime location directly opposite Belongil Beach, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better spot for your next beach getaway to Byron Bay. Belongil - a mere 200m from your door - remains a favourite with locals and visitors alike, offering calm swimming and surf conditions, access for dogs, and stunning views of the Cape Byron Lighthouse and the iconic shipwreck. There’s also a selection of great dining options less than 1 minute walk from Belongil Beach Pad, with Treehouse on Belongil, and Belongil Beach Italian Food serving up mouth-watering cuisine. Access to downtown Byron Bay is simple, with the town’s vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment precinct situated 1.7km away.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at this property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.