Luxury living on the canal front
Fabulous new build holiday home with contemporary architecture located right on the waterfront. Spread out in air-conditioned comfort in this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom holiday rental. There’s a spacious open-plan living and dining area for gathering together at mealtimes. However, you’ll discover plenty of cosy nooks and poolside spots for quiet reading in the sun as well.
Wake up to stunning waterfront views and look forward to breakfast in the state-of-the-art kitchen, or perhaps head down the road to the renowned Grocer and Grind Café. The vast Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is within strolling distance and the gorgeous sandy beach and surf at Broadbeach are just 1.5km away. Visit the Star Casino, dine at Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant or head to glitzy Surfers Paradise 6km away and visit the vertiginous Skypoint Observation Deck. It’s all on the doorstep from your Bay Breeze holiday rental in Broadbeach Waters.
- 5 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps up to 13
- Brand new property
- Stunning waterfront position
- Canal views
- Downstairs bedroom available
- Private Pool (unheated)
- Floating pontoon
- Seamless open-plan living/dining/kitchen
- Wood flooring
- Study nook
- Ducted aircon and heating throughout
- Ceiling fans
- BBQ on the terrace
- 1km to Broadbeach
- Walking distance to Pacific Fair Shops and Star Casino
- 1.5km to beach
- Ideal for large parties by booking neighbouring Gold Coast holiday properties
A symphony of soft neutral colours invites guests to relax in the lounge area of this linear living room. There’s a beige leather corner sofa with space for putting your feet up while watching your favourite programmes on the wall-mounted TV. You won’t be able to resist the occasional glance outside to the scenic pool and canal beyond. Conveniently nestled between the lounge and kitchen is a family-sized dining table. It’s the place to gather with family and friends for the evening, exchanging news and dealing a few hands of cards, perhaps. A further set of patio doors opens onto a side terrace for relaxing away from the pool. Tucked beneath the stairs is another cosy hideaway. The study nook is perfect for catching up with emails and sharing holiday photos with envious friends via social media.
Cooks won’t miss out on the action while preparing food and snacks in the generous open-plan kitchen. Sleek cabinets and the latest appliances make short work of mealtimes, even for large groups. An island breakfast bar invites others to hang out with drinks while the cook creates some inspirational dishes. Alternatively, you can cheat and pick up delicious hot food from the neighbourhood takeaway restaurants so everyone enjoys a break.
There are five bedrooms, 3 with ensuite bathrooms. The remaining 2 bedrooms share a fully tiled family bathroom which includes a decadent stand-alone slipper bath and separate shower. One bedroom is downstairs and has sliding doors onto the terrace, making it ideal for those with limited mobility.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10 adults plus up to 4 children):
- Bedroom 1: 1 x king bed (downstairs)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed (upstairs) with private balcony
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double (upstairs) with ensuite
- Bedroom 4: 1 x double (upstairs) with wardrobe and sliding patio doors
- Bedroom 5: 2 x single bunk and 1 x double bunk (sleeps 5 total)
Dine out on the covered terrace and absorb the tranquil views across the pool to passing boats and wildlife on the canal. Better still, relax overlooking the peaceful canal from the deck which has a glass safety enclosure separating it from the private pontoon on the river. The sandy banks are perfect for kids to splash and play while parents relax and supervise from the deck above. The alluring pool is the place for cooling off after sunbathing beside the river or dive into the canal from the moored pontoon.
Off-street parking for 2 cars in an undercover carport
Located at Broadbeach Waters, Bay Breeze is within walking distance of Pacific Fair shops and restaurants and just 1.5km from the beach. Grocer and Grind, one of the best cafés on the Gold Coast is just 600m away – the perfect place to start every morning with a tasty breakfast and great coffee at any time of day!
You’ll find plenty of nightlife in the area. Stroll to local restaurants or plan a night on the town at the Star Casino, just 7 minutes’ walk away. Groups might want to book a table at Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant, a popular Gold Coast attraction nearby.
For more choice, there are plenty of local shops, cafés and amenities 1km distance at Broadbeach. Local transport is 1km away and the Convention Centre is a similar distance.
Those arriving by air will find the Gold Coast Airport 22km away and Brisbane International Airport is 81km.
Suitable Booking Groups
Bay Breeze can easily accommodate larger families and groups of up to 13.
Located right next door to Ray of Sunshine and Pacific Breeze holiday rentals, Bay Breeze could be perfect for weddings and families wanting to reconnect while enjoying their own private space. For conference delegates, this new Gold Coast holiday rental is just 1km from the Convention Centre.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.