4 bedroom home with pool in Bangalow
Please note: This property has recently been purchased by new owners. Images are indicative only but final styling and presentation will be similar. New images due October 2021.
Surrounded by jaw-dropping hinterland views, Bangalow Abode is a haven of relaxation a mere 2 minutes’ walk from its namesake village.
Stylishly designed with furnishings from local traders - including Bisque, Bohdi Living and St Barts - Bangalow Abode is set over three levels with the main entry hall leading into a large downstairs entertaining room, which features a fireplace and built-in queen bed.
The main living level boasts a modern and spacious kitchen with bench seating, as well as a large dining area and cosy lounge room. The neighbouring hinterland is captured through louvered windows with an abundance of natural light and breezes.
Leading off the kitchen is the stunningly landscaped rear entertaining yard, with an in-ground pool, outdoor shower and elevated grassed area to enjoy.
Three elegant bedrooms - styled with beautiful Montauk linen - feature on the top floor, which is complemented by a spacious main bathroom and en-suite off the master bedroom. The two front rooms, including the master, open onto a deck that spans the front of the house - enjoy fresh breezes as you look out over Bangalow town.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Inground pool and outdoor area
- Hinterland views from top floor deck
- Media room with built-in queen bed (serves as fourth bedroom)
- Open plan living areas
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- New flooring and freshly painted
- Inside and outside built-in speaker system, easily connected via Bluetooth
- Quiet off-street parking for 2 cars, minutes from Bangalow’s main street
- Pet-friendly property on request
- Less than 2 minutes’ walk to Bangalow shops, cafes and restaurants
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master Bedroom: king bed (can be made as twin single) with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: twin single (can be made as king)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (media room): built-in queen
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.