Family and pet-friendly holiday home minutes from beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31178
Grab the kids and pack the pooch for a soothing seaside getaway at Bangalleys. Tucked away in the popular Byron Bay suburb of Suffolk Park, Bangalleys is a spacious, family and pet-friendly home positioned a mere 300m from sublime Tallow Beach, and local shopping and dining.
This unique 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has loads of rustic charm and plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy some rest and relaxation. Bangalleys shines brightest outdoors with a massive swimming pool, sun loungers, BBQ, and a handsome covered entertainer’s area taking centre stage. The fully fenced property also offers ample room for pets and children to run around in the landscaped front garden.
Inside, the open plan living and dining room is a central space for guests to come together to unwind and entertain, with a well-equipped kitchen, cosy sofa, flat screen TV, and a charming wood fireplace completing this relaxed area.
All 4 of Bangalleys’ guest rooms are situated on the ground floor, each opening out to the covered verandah that wraps around the home. Upstairs, the impressive master bedroom pops with an ensuite bathroom, plus a private balcony that overlooks the pool.
With the ocean, shopping and dining metres from home, Bangalleys is the ideal destination for your next beachside break in Byron Bay.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 9 (maximum 7 adults)
- Huge swimming pool with sun loungers
- Large covered entertaining area with dining table and BBQ
- Pet-friendly property with fenced front and back yards
- 300m walk to Tallow Beach,plus shops and dining at Suffolk Park
- Easy access to Broken Head Beach (3km) and Byron Bay (5km)
- Carport parking behind security gate for 2 vehicles
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 9, maximum 7 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, upstairs): king bed with ensuite, air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (ground floor): queen bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 3 (ground floor): double bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 4 (ground floor): 2 x single beds, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bedroom 5 (ground floor): single bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, door access to verandah area.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, ground floor): combined shower and bath, toilet, single vanity
- Please note, a private shower, toilet and single vanity are located outside under the verandah - handy for rinsing off after a swim at the beach or pool.
Bangalleys is fully fenced with a front and back yard. Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Parking is available for 2 vehicles in the undercover carport, which is securely fenced for your peace of mind. Free on-street parking is also available for additional cars.
Bangalleys is perfectly suited for a beachside holiday with Byron Bay’s famed Tallow Beach a short 300m stroll from home, and Broken Head Beach - a popular surfing spot - a pleasant 5km drive away. You’ll also find dining and shopping options 300m from Bangalleys at Suffolk Park - be sure to sample the Suffolk Bakery and The Park Hotel - while downtown Byron Bay is a pleasurable 10 minute drive north.
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Additional Toilet
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.