Spacious, modern holiday home in Byron’s Arts Estate
Introducing Bahari - oozing cool and contemporary, this spacious and modern 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Byron Bay holiday home showcases high end fixtures and finishes, with impeccable styling throughout.
High ceilings and wide open spaces invite, with a large living, dining and cooking space + toilet downstairs and 3 large bedrooms with ensuite and guest bathroom upstairs. Relax on the oversized corner lounge watching the flat screen TV, cook like a King in the fully functional kitchen and share meals either at the small circular table just off the living space or at the stunning 6 seat timber dining setting.
Meander outside through glass sliding doors to a table setting within the tropical garden or enjoy a BBQ beneath the skillion roof within the generous covered outdoor space, complete with outdoor dining and plush seating.
Access the second level via timber stairs and find 3 spacious bedrooms, filled with light and featuring plush linens and modern styling. The master includes a stunning ensuite bathroom with bath and bedroom 3 boasts a private enclosed balcony, accessed via glass sliding doors.
From Bahari, wander moments to secluded North Beach, adjacent to brand new resort Elements of Byron. A short stroll will see guest land in the bustling Arts and Industrial Estate, bursting with cafes and restaurants, wellness spaces, boutique shopping and Byron Bay attractions including Stone and Wood Brewery, The Farm Byron Bay and Circus Arts. With the centre of town only 4kms away and easily accessed by solar train, guests can experience the best of Byron from Bahari.
Bahari shares the property with a separate, self-contained studio with private entry (see Bahari Studio), joined by a 6 foot lockable gate. Book Bahari or Bahari Studio separately or combine both for a larger group (see Bahari Grand).
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Open design, modern fixtures and Impeccable styling
- Dual outdoor spaces, one covered with BBQ and one open within tropical gardens
- 2 bathrooms upstairs and an additional toilet + powder room downstairs
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 3 large bedrooms with plush furnishings, master with ensuite and bedroom 3 private enclosed balcony
- Short walk to North Beach
- Walking distance to Arts and Industrial Estate, including Stone and Wood Brewery, Circus Arts and cafes, boutique shopping and wellness spaces
- Close proximity to The Farm Byron Bay
- 4km from Byron Bay town and beaches
- Garage parking available for 2 x small cars or 1 x large car
Living and Dining
Step through the grand entrance space into Bahari’s open plan living and dining. Cool and contemporary, you’ll find high ceilings, tile floors and large glass sliders letting in an abundance of light. Relax on the large corner lounge watching the flat screen TV or have a cup of tea in the sun at the table and chairs just beyond the living area. Share meals at the larger dining setting, with timber table and leather seats or wander outside to two al fresco outdoor spaces.
Cook and create in the Bahari kitchen, equipped with oven, cooktop, fridge, double sink and coffee machine. A large island bench creates a social space to share and entertain within the open plan living, cooking and dining.
Bathe in natural light in Bahari’s 3 lovely bedrooms, with resort-style soft furnishings and linen you want to climb into. The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and bedroom 3 has access to a private covered balcony space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: 1 x queen bed with ensuite, reverse cycle air con
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed with private enclosed balcony space
Bahari boasts two bathrooms, both located upstairs and an additional toilet with powder room downstairs. Relax in the master ensuite soaking in the deep freestanding bath. Bahari also features a laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Outside at Bahari, sit within landscaped tropical gardens, with a sun-drenched timber outdoor setting located just off the indoor dining. To the side of the house, entertain and share a BBQ on the generous timber deck, beneath skillion sloping roof. Comfy outdoor lounges provide a cosy spot to relax with a book in the shade.
Bahari includes a double garage which can house 2 x small cars or 1 x large car (SUV).
Bahari sits within Byron Bay’s Arts and Industrial Estate, just 4kms from the centre of Byron Bay town. Walk from here to secluded North Beach, just adjacent from luxury resort, Elements of Byron. Wander to the Industrial Estate to eat at funky cafes, grab a (good) coffee, visit boutique shops, take a yoga class or get a massage or beauty treatment. Also in close proximity are Byron Bay attractions Stone and Wood Brewery, Circus Arts and The Farm Byron Bay.
Suitable Booking Groups
Bahari is a spacious family home sleeping up to 6, perfect for a family holidaying in Byron Bay. Also within the property is a self-contained studio, completely separate from Bahari, with a private entrance and driveway (see Bahari Studio). Bahari and Bahari Studio are separated by a 6 foot lockable gate. Book Bahari and Bahari Studio separately or combine and book for larger groups (see Bahari Grand).
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- TBC for each property: Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.