Brand new, contemporary Glen Iris apartment
Brand new listing and apartments. Please note – images displayed are artist impressions from the developers and are of a 3 bedroom apartment. New images and details coming very soon for all apartments (March 2020).
Welcome to Axel Apartments - The Grove - a brand new 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located in Glen Iris, in Melbourne’s east.
Perfect for couples and singles and great for corporate/business travel and relocation, Axel - The Grove is close to top schools and health facilities, as well as Bunnings and Coles head offices, with easy access to the city via public transport and Monash Freeway. Small pets are welcome, on application, too.
Elevated on the ground floor, this stunning apartment boasts wide open spaces, with a modern design and sleek, simple fixtures and finishes. Luxury touches include timber flooring, floor to ceiling industrial style black framed windows and contemporary timber cabinetry and furnishing. Park the car in the secure car park and stay in, with complimentary wi-fi, Netflix and ducted heating and cooling throughout. Whip up meals in the brand new kitchen or fire up the BBQ on the generous outdoor covered balcony.
Superbly located in the leafy suburb of Glen Iris, enjoy easy access from the brand new Axel Apartments to public transports and main arterial roads/freeways, plus local cafes and eateries as well as top educational, health and sporting facilities.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Brand new apartment building with lift access
- Elevated ground floor unit
- Modern, open design with high-end fixtures and luxe styling
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances
- Euro laundry with washer, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car
- Leafy Glen Iris location, rich with public transport, green space and parks
- Close to Monash Freeway, top schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
- Walk to local shops and cafes
Living & Dining
Luxury interiors meet abundant natural light with wall to wall glass sliding doors, timber flooring and timeless timber touches. Relax in the light-filled living space and catch up on your favourite Netflix series, beneath ducted heating/cooling or stream directly to your device, with complimentary guest wi-fi. Dine inside or out, with a timber table setting inside and outdoor alfresco dining on the covered balcony.
Cook and create in The Grove’s contemporary kitchen. High-end Fisher and Paykel and Ariston appliances, stone benchtops and timber cabinetry combine for an unforgettable cooking experience.
Plush and light-filled, Axel’s The Grove has 1 bedroom complete with queen bed and ducted heating and cooling.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2)
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, ducted air conditioning, open built in wardrobe
The resort style bathroom at Axel’s The Grove boasts a single floating timber vanity, modern tiling and tapware, open shower with frameless glass and toilet.
Axel’s The Grove features a European laundry with washer, dryer and laundry sink.
Relax on the generous covered balcony space, complete with outdoor furniture and BBQ, with access from the indoor living space, through large glass doors.
Pets are welcome at this property (small pets only) but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Utilise 1 car space at Axel for a small car, with secure garage parking. Please note this is stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
Wheel load: 500kg
Located in leafy Glen Iris, in Melbourne’s south east, just 10kms from city, Axel Apartments promises easy access to both the city and the bay. Public transport is close by and plentiful, with a tram stop at the front door and Gardiner Train Station just 850m away. Also within easy reach is the Monash Freeway, connecting guests to greater Melbourne. Walk to local shops and cafes (250m away) and choose from plenty of parks and playgrounds in Glen Iris. Also in close proximity are a range of top schools, including Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.