Brand new 1 bedroom, pet friendly apartment
Stay in brand new luxury at The Radnor - a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2nd floor pet-friendly apartment within the Axel Apartments block in Glen Iris. A commuters delight, The Radnor is perfectly located just 10kms from the CBD with easy access to the Monash Freeway and public transport options all within walking distance, including trams to the city just outside the front door.
Luxurious styling, fixtures and finishes welcome you at The Radnor, with an open design and ample glazing for lots of natural light. Cook like a chef in the brand new kitchen or have a BBQ and enjoy both indoor and outdoor dining, with a private balcony accessed from the living space. Small pets are welcome on application and all the mod cons are covered, with free wifi, Netflix and ducted air conditioning. Axel Apartments also boast a 6-star energy rating and a sustainable grey water system.
Axel is conveniently located in Glen Iris, across the road from Epworth Camberwell Hospital, close to exclusive private schools and close to the Coles and Bunnings head offices. It’s also walking distance to local cafes and eateries and close to Gardiners Creek Trail, a tree-lined walking, running and riding path to the city, which connects to other trails around Melbourne.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, sleeps 2
- Brand new building with lift access
- Luxury executive apartment living
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Free wifi and Netflix, plus soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with high-end appliances
- Euro laundry with washer, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 small car
- Leafy Glen Iris location with plenty of public transport, parks and walk/cycle paths
- Close to Monash Freeway, top schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
- Coles and Bunnings head offices less than 1km away
- Walk to local shops and cafes
Living and Dining
The generous open plan living and dining at The Radnor is drenched in natural light thanks to floor to ceiling glazing and fitted with luxurious furnishings showcasing contemporary style. There’s indoor dining at the table setting and breakfast bar with stools, plus outdoor dining on the private balcony, accessed from the living space.
The brand new kitchen at The Radnor beckons. Cook and create with Ariston cooktop and oven, prepare and dine on stone benchtops and store/clean with Fisher and Paykel fridge and dishwasher.
This one bedroom apartment features a generous sleeping space, with plush carpet and modern styling.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2)
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, ducted air conditioning, open built in wardrobe
The central bathroom in The Radnor is cool and contemporary with high-end hotel style fixtures and finishes, including frameless glass, plus modern tiling and tapware. The bathroom includes a shower, single vanity and toilet.
Axel’s The Radnor features a European laundry with washer, dryer and laundry sink.
Watch the world go by from the private balcony space at The Radnor. Step out through the glass doors to enjoy a BBQ and dine alfresco or simply soak up some of that fresh Glen Iris air.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The Radnor includes 1 small car space, with a stacker unit in a secure garage. Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
Located in Melbourne’s south eastern suburb of Glen Iris, just 10kms from city, Axel Apartments offers easy access to both the city and the bay. Public transport options are plentiful and in close proximity, with Gardiner Train Station just a short walk away and a tram stop right outside your door. Monash Freeway is close by too, connecting you with ease to greater Melbourne. For the corporate traveler, in addition to an easy city commute, Bunnings and Coles head offices are also just 1km drive from Axel and Epworth Camberwell Hospital is across the road.
Staying active is easy in Glen Iris with tree lined walk/cycle path, Gardiners Creek Trail, nearby to travel actively to the city or connect to other trails and suburbs around Melbourne. Walk to local shops and cafes and enjoy plenty of green space and playgrounds in and around this leafy suburb.
Looking for accommodation close to in-demand private schools? Axel will connect you easily to Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar.
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.