Brand new 2 bedroom, pet friendly apartment
The Clarke welcomes you. This brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Glen Iris’s Axel Apartments sleeps 4 and is located on the 2nd floor, with easy lift access.
With contemporary interiors, luxe styling and a 6-star energy rating and grey water system, The Clarke is perfect for all types of traveller. The open design means lots of space and there’s floor to ceiling glass for lots of natural light. Guests will love cooking in the sleek and brand new kitchen, fitted with quality Ariston and Fisher and Paykel appliances. Two plush bedrooms and two resort style bathrooms complete the package, with a Euro laundry for extra convenience.
Coffee and breakfast or BBQ’s and beers on the private balcony are a must and explore Glen Iris with ease from Axel - a suburb rich with green space, parks, kids playgrounds, walking tracks, cycle paths and running trails. The corporate and executive traveller will love Axel’s proximity to Monash Freeway and public transports, plus Epworth Camberwell Hospital and the Bunnings and Coles head offices. Good schools and sporting facilities are also nearby and local cafes and shops are a short walk away.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- 2nd floor apartment with lift access
- Sustainable 6-star energy rating + grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Free wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 small car - refer below for maximum car dimensions
- Located in Glen Iris, with plenty of parks and playgrounds, local cafes and shops
- Excellent for commuters with good public transport connections and close to Monash Freeway and just 10kms from the CBD
- Close proximity to in-demand schools and across the road from Epworth Camberwell Hospital
Living and Dining
Kick back on modern sofas and catch up on your favourite shows with free wifi. Keep cool or warm with ducted air con and choose indoor or outdoor dining, with seating inside and out.
The Clarke’s luxury kitchen boasts stone bench tops, timber cabinetry and quality Ariston cooktop and oven, plus Fisher and Paykel fridge and dishwasher.
Sleep like a baby at the Clarke, with two generous bedrooms that feature carpet, plenty of storage and flexible bedding configuration. There is an ensuite off the master.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master: Queen bed, open style walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open style built in wardrobe
With one main guest bathroom and one ensuite, The Clarke’s bathrooms are modern and stylish, with floating vanities, frameless glass showers and contemporary tiles and tapware.
The Clarke includes a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Breakfast, BBQ and beers after work - The Clarke has got you covered with your own private balcony, accessed via glass sliding doors from the indoor living space.
Small pets are welcome at Axel’s The Clarke but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is stacker parking for 1 small car at Axel within the secure garage.
Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
Wheel load: 500kg
The Clarke is located within the brand new Axel Apartments building in Melbourne’s south eastern suburb of Glen Iris. Known for its leafy streets, ample green space and abundant walking/riding/running tracks and trails, Glen Iris is just 10kms from the CBD. Get to the city with ease from Axel, with a tram stop outside the front door and train station just 850m away. Monash Freeway is also close by. Looking for accommodation close to Coles and Bunnings head offices? Axel is just 1km away! Epworth Camberwell Hospital is across the road and there is a range of shops and cafes within walking distance. Families will delight in Axel, with a range of sporting facilities nearby including Harold Holt Swim Centre and Kooyong Tennis Centre, as well as top schools including Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.