Brand new 2 bedroom, pet friendly apartment
Nestled in leafy Glen Iris is a brand new building, Axel Apartments, with a mix of 9 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments which can be booked separately or together for corporate, business and executive travel/group events.
Axel Apartments - The Lawson is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 2nd floor (with lift access) with high-end fixtures and finishes. Promising a big tick for sustainability, Axel boasts a 6-star energy rating and has a grey-water system. Wide open spaces are bright and sunny, with large black-framed glass doors and windows and modern, luxe styling. The brand new kitchen lets you cook like a chef, with Ariston and Fisher and Paykel appliances. There’s a laundry for extra convenience and two sleek bathrooms with contemporary finishes.
Enjoy BBQ’s and after work drinks on the private balcony, accessed from the indoor living space. Axel is 10kms from the CBD and perfectly positioned for commuting, with the Monash Freeway close by, a tram stop outside the door and good public transport connections nearby. Epworth Camberwell Hospital is across the road and Coles and Bunnings head offices are nearby. With a range of excellent schools to choose from, as well as sporting facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and walking/running/riding trails, Axel’s Glen Iris location works well for families as well as executive/corporate travelers.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- 2nd floor apartment with lift access
- Luxe styling with high end fixtures and fittings
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to good schools, sporting facilities and Epworth Camberwell Hospital
- Easy access to public transport, CBD, Monash Freeway and Coles and Bunnings head offices
- Short walk to cafes and shops
Living and Dining
Axel’s the Lawson invites, with an open plan living and dining space fitted with modern furnishings and all the mod cons, including Smart TV, free wifi and ducted air con. Sliding glass doors open to the outdoor living space.
Relish in The Lawson’s brand new kitchen - you’ll love the stone bench tops, timber cabinetry and Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances.
The Lawson’s sleeping space comprises two bedrooms with luxe styling, plush carpets, floor to ceiling height windows and open style wardrobes.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master: Queen bed, open style walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open style built in wardrobe
Sleek and stylish, the two bathrooms at The Lawson showcase modern design and clean lines, with frameless glass and modern tiling and tapware.
The Lawson includes a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Enjoy outdoor living at Axel’s The Lawson- catch some Glen Iris sunsets from your private balcony, complete with BBQ and outdoor seating.
Small pets are welcome at Axel’s The Lawson but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is parking for 1 small car at Axel (stacker parking) within the secure garage. Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
The brand new Axel Apartments is located in Glen Iris, just 10kms south east of Melbourne’s CBD. This leafy suburb has multiple parks, bike tracks, running and walking trails and green space, plus promises easy access to some exclusive and sought after schools - perfect for families. For commuters, the excellent public transport connections, including a tram stop at the front door and close proximity to Monash Freeway ticks all the location boxes. Coles and Bunnings head offices are also close-by and Epworth Camberwell Hospital is directly across the road. From Axel, you can also walk to local shops and cafes, all just 250m from your door.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.