Brand new, pet-friendly apartment 10kms from CBD
Introducing Axel Apartments - The Parkin - a brand new, 2nd floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, located 10kms from the CBD in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Glen Iris.
The brand new Axel Apartments has a 6-star energy rating and uses a grey water system, promising you a sustainable stay. The building showcases a striking exterior, with modern vertical louvres and industrial style black framed glazing.
The Parkin boasts a continued modern aesthetic, with timber finishes and cabinetry, floor to ceiling glass and luxe styling throughout. Relax in the open plan living and dining, cook in the brand new kitchen with Ariston and Fisher and Paykel appliances and enjoy a resort style bathroom and convenient Euro laundry. A private covered balcony with BBQ beckons or for nights off cooking, walk to local shops and cafes or grab a tram to the city, with a stop right outside the building.
Perfect for the executive/business traveller or a small family looking for short, medium or longer stays, Axel Apartments is positioned for the best of Glen Iris and it’s surrounds. Top schools are nearby, Epworth Camberwell Hospital is across the road and Bunnings and Coles head office are a short drive away. With good public transport connections and plenty of parks, playgrounds and green space, the leafy suburb of Glen Iris suits many.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Brand new apartment building with lift access
- Modern, open design with high-end fixtures and finishes
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to public transport, green space and parks
- Easy access to in-demand private and public schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
- Walking distance to retail shops and cafes
Living and Dining
Live the best apartment lifestyle at Axel’s The Parkin. The open plan living and dining is basked in natural light, thanks to floor to ceiling glazing and boasts luxe styling, with quality furnishings. Step out from the living space to dine al fresco on the outdoor balcony or share meals at the dining table indoors. With complimentary Netflix and wifi, all your entertainment needs are covered.
Brand new, sleek and stylish, the kitchen at Axel’s The Parkin features stone benchtops, Ariston cooktop and oven and full sized Fisher and Paykel fridge, plus dishwasher.
The sleeping space at The Parkin is inviting, with modern styling, plush carpet and floor to ceiling windows for lots of natural light. Bedroom 2 offers flexible bedding configuration to suit guest needs.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master: Queen bed, walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open built in wardrobe
The central bathroom at Axel’s The Parkin is sleek and modern, with contemporary tiling and tapware, open shower with frameless glass, single floating timber vanity and toilet.
The Parkin at Axel Apartments features a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Dine al fresco, enjoy your morning coffee or read your book in the sun on the private balcony at The Parkin. Access is from the indoor living, through sliding glass doors.
Small pets are welcome at Axel Apartments but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is space for 1 car at Axel, with secure stacker unit garage parking available. Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
Superbly located in the leafy eastern suburb of Glen Iris, Axel Apartments promises the best of many worlds. With good public transport connections - a tram stop outside the front of the building and a train station 850m walk away - as well as being close proximity to Monash Freeway, this is a great choice for those commuting to the city and greater Melbourne, with the CBD just 10kms away.
Families and those who enjoy active lifestyles will love the Glen Iris location, with many parks, playgrounds and walking/cycling paths nearby. The area is rich with amenities, including local shops and cafes, plus Epworth Camberwell Hospital located directly across the road from Axel and sporting facilities such as Harold Holt Swim Centre and Kooyong Tennis Centre less than 3kms away. Exclusive private schools are also a stone's throw away - choose from Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.