Stylish and private 4-bedroom home with pool, spa, and firepit
With a large garden, pool and spa, Augustine is a real eye-catcher. With 4 beautiful bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this holiday home can easily accommodate up to 10. The lovingly styled interior, luxurious island counter-top kitchen and elegant Italian bathtub are only a few of the charming details in this house. Enjoy peace and privacy in this exclusive Ewingsdale location, just a short drive from Byron Bay.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Master bedroom retreat with ensuite and Italian bathtub
- Spacious, open living space
- Media room with Smart TV
- Modern chef’s kitchen with spacious centre island
- Huge outdoor entertaining space with multiple lounging and dining areas
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ and wet bar
- Large, beautifully-landscaped garden and firepit
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- 10-15 minute drive to Byron Bay centre and beaches (6 km)
- Carport for 2 cars and 3 additional off-street spaces (not covered)
Please note - there is a caretaker who is very private that lives in a separate, self-contained studio on the property.
Augustine features a lovely, open plan living area which basks in natural light thanks to large windows and sliding glass doors. The interior is chic, elegant and unique, giving the house real character. Several large and cozy couches can easily give space to a dozen people to lounge in the living room, while a separate TV room and study provide additional places to find privacy or simply hang out.
Cooking & Dining
The kitchen has been created in a contemporary industrial style, featuring gorgeous, granite countertops with a complementary tile splashback that extends the entire height of one wall. It is well-equipped, spacious and modern, with all stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and wine fridge. Whip up a luxurious morning latte using the pod coffee machine with built-in milk frother for a barista-quality cuppa.
The heart of this home is a huge, centrepiece kitchen island. The chef of the group will never feel left out preparing meals here, while bar-style seating beckons you for a glass of wine or casual breakfast. Two additional dining areas outdoors invite you to enjoy every meal al fresco.
Downstairs, the master bedroom is a luxurious retreat with sliding glass doors leading onto the deck, plus a separate, cosy sitting area and a stunning ensuite with freestanding Italian bathtub. Another downstairs bedroom is appointed with 2 single beds and a Smart TV, making it the perfect space for 2 teenagers to unwind.
Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other, a dreamy family-friendly retreat with 1 queen bed and 2 single beds: a daybed with trundle, suitable for a child and available on request. There are a further two shared bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, both with separate shower and bathtub.
- Master Bedroom (downstairs): 1 king bed (with ensuite)
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs): 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): 1 double bed
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs): 1 queen bed and 2 single beds (daybed with trundle suitable for a child, available on request)
Nothing says luxury quite like lounging in an Italian bathtub while looking out over a lush, green garden. The master ensuite bathroom is a gorgeous retreat, leading the way for similar design and styling in the remaining 3 bathrooms. There is one shared bathroom upstairs and another shared downstairs, in addition to the ensuite.
- Master Bathroom (ensuite): Italian bathtub, standing shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs): Shower, spa bathtub, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (downstairs): Double shower, toilet
Outdoor Dining & Entertaining
The outdoor entertaining space at Augustine is truly impressive, both in size and beauty. Do say hello to the charming house chickens, clucking away happily as they peruse the expansive, green garden! Two outdoor dining areas provide space for 6-8 people each while several couches and lounge-style chairs are perfect for catching some sun or relaxing in the shade with a good book.
An outdoor kitchen with a BBQ and bar fridge offers even more possibilities. Just imagine long, summer nights in the pool, a delicious meal sizzling away right next to you and cold beers available at your fingertips. Just don’t forget to roast some marshmallows over the firepit when the stars come out.
Jump into the big, beautiful swimming pool on a hot summer day or let the jacuzzi jets melt away the day’s stress beneath a star-strewn sky. The beautifully landscaped pool area is like something out of a luxury design magazine, lined with a natural rock waterfall and lush, tropical vegetation.
There is parking for 3 cars in the covered carport, as well as 3 off-street, uncovered spaces.
Augustine is in the perfect location for privacy and exclusivity, surrounded by lush gardens and green forest. The popular Fig Tree Restaurant, known for its incredible view, is within walking distance of the house. Enjoy being in close proximity to Byron Bay, just a short drive from Augustine, a beachside gem famed for its surfing beaches, whale watching, and laid-back lifestyle.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Meet and Greet
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay