Family beach house minutes to Cabarita Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-12895
Enter Arcadia and arrive in a family holiday paradise. The high a-frame ceiling welcomes you to a spacious home, with plenty of living areas, light and beach style for your next Tweed Coast holiday. Only a 2-minute walk to Cabarita Beach township and 3 minutes to the ocean, you will spoil the family with convenience and comfort when you stay at this well thought out and recently renovated home.
Interested in finding a holiday home that can host a diverse family looking for a variety of comforts? Want to entertain as well as retreat to your novel? Want somewhere for the kids to play but still central to all the convenient amenities? Do you love cooking for the clan as well as ordering the special from a nearby restaurant you can walk to? Then our expert team has found Arcadia for you.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a double garage that also includes 2 bikes for you to discover this famous surf town, guests will be quick to feel at home on holiday here. Walk out the glass doors to the extensive veranda that wraps around the house with a gas BBQ for you to enjoy on those perfect summer days. This beautiful beach home also boasts dual living areas, one upstairs with the central kitchen and one downstairs with the media room that opens out onto an expansive backyard.
Discover Cabarita Beach and indulge in the quintessential Australian summer holiday, full of fun, sunshine, surf and beach life. There are activities for all ages; skate parks, markets, shopping, wine and dining and more.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 10 (max 8 adults)
- Air conditioned living area plus 2 bedrooms
- Free WiFi
- Spacious media room/fourth bedroom, with TV and bathroom
- Large covered entertaining area with seating and BBQ
- Pet friendly - fully fenced
- Beach towels provided
- Double garage
- 2 bicycles for guests
- 2-minute walk to town
- 3-minute walk to Cabarita Beach (voted Australia's best beach in 2019)
Spread out and get comfy as soon as you arrive at Arcadia. A beach house perfect for the family who requires time together as well as some downtime separately. With dual living areas, two separate outdoor seating sets on the veranda, and a media room that opens out to a large backyard, this home is perfect for extended family groups. Guests enjoy a luminous, open plan living area styled with that warm retro beach house feel. At the heart of the home, the upstairs living room welcomes guests with comfy couches, large windows, stylish cane chairs and glass doors that open out to the veranda and green backyard. Arcadia is packed full of charm.
Dining and Cooking
Want to know where you'll be having those fun, dinner table discussions? Pull up a chair and gather with your friends and family around the table to share those heartfelt meals. Discuss the day, or more importantly, what's for dinner tomorrow and enjoy the high ceiling above, the trees outside, and the smells drifting from the kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with all you need to make those delectable family feasts. Make yourself at home with lots of bench space, an electric stove, ample storage and leafy garden views.
Feel at home in this retro beach style home with warm, welcoming features to help you relax. The floor to ceiling windows with screens also come with convenient white curtains that keep the sun out when you need. The fourth bedroom, located downstairs, is also a media room or a great children's retreat space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8 adults or up to 10 if the group includes children)
- Master bedroom: queen bed, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite/shared bathroom
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: double bed, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs): double fold-out sofa, wooden single bunk beds, TV, couches and living area that opens to the backyard
Both bathrooms are spacious with lots of natural light and air. Upstairs, the bathroom layout is unique and very convenient and provides dual access to the master bedroom as well as the other bedrooms. The vanity is separate to the bathtub and shower, and the toilet is separate again, making it easier for the family when someone takes that long shower.
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs, shared bathroom and ensuite for the master bedroom): shower, bath, single vanity plus separate toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared, downstairs): shower, single vanity and toilet
Benefit from the convenience of a washing machine and dryer located in the double garage downstairs. There's also plenty of space for you to sort and fold your laundry.
Here, you can entertain all year round. Enjoy summer BBQs on the extensive covered veranda that wraps around the house, watch the kids play in the backyard, and share meals on one of the two outdoor tables. It really is the perfect place for families to relax, celebrate and enjoy a beach holiday.
Arcadia is pet friendly and fully fenced. All bookings who bring their furry friends must abide by our pet terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Are you driving to Cabarita Beach? Arcadia boasts a double garage for guest use as well as offstreet parking. Enjoy internal access from the double garage to keep you nice and dry if it’s raining.
Ready for that ideal beach holiday? Cabarita Beach was voted the best beach in Australia in 2019, and you will know why as soon as you arrive. It's full of Australiana charm. Discover the township, walk the headland, take the kids to Tropical Fruit World or, wander in bliss through the Cudgen Nature Reserve and perhaps most importantly, splash or surf your way to pure joy on the stunning, white sand beach. For more exploring, hire bikes and ride along the flat path to Salt at Casuarina or all the way to Kingscliff river or township.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay