Newly refurbished idyllic beach house
Feeling tempted? The beautiful surrounds and feel of Byron Bay enter with you when you arrive at Allure. Bright, spacious rooms unravel into abode bliss. Refined designs inspired by the coast, this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for up to 11 guests is the holiday experience you have been dreaming of. In the heart of Byron Bay, and minutes from its famous beach, this light-filled home captures the cooling sea breezes through generous windows which look out into verdant rainforest gardens. Guests will love the tranquil outdoor area with grass, gardens, outdoor dining table and BBQ. Bask in the dappled sunlight created by the fragrant frangipani trees, sit back and relax on sun lounges before plunging into the ocean, or taking a drive out into the iconic Byron Bay Hinterland.
Guests will enjoy the high ceilings and exposed beams throughout, creating space that bounces the natural light. Polished wooden floors roll out across the stunning open-plan living area with stylish kitchen, dining and lounge. The freshly painted white walls are the ideal backdrop for the tribal-inspired coastal designs of bamboo and geometric patterns. And there is more affluence when you retreat to one of the five bedrooms. Each room is complete with luxury linens, heavy linen curtains and an abundance of style that will make you feel at home.
Newly refurbished and designed for luxury coastal living, Allure creates the perfect spaces for your favourite holiday moments. Families, friends, everyone who loves a beach escape will be enticed and delighted by Allure. Guests will love discovering this home's perfect layout and staying social when they're up for it or breaking away to a quiet place when in need.
And if all this wasn't tempting enough, there's also the interest of its perfect position. Guests can wander just minutes to the beach at town or Belongil (crossing the railway tracks is not permitted at the rear of the property) as well as to town to experience all the culinary delights and shopping excitement of Byron Bay.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 11 (max 8 adults)
- Spacious open-plan living area with Smart TV
- Air conditioning throughout
- Covered entertaining area with sun loungers and BBQ
- Stunning gardens and fenced yard
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- 5 minute walk to Belongil Beach
- 10 minute walk to Byron town
Living and Dining
At the heart of the home is the open plan living area, illuminated by glass doors and generous windows. Gathering the family in this newly refurbished and redesigned space feels natural. The polished floorboards, comfy couches and hanging lamp shades all come together to create an elegant meeting spot to unwind together. While the bright luxury of indoors will keep you comfortable, you'll also love lighting up the BBQ and enjoying a meal outside in the shade of the covered deck.
Get your after-sun care from the kitchen. Create scrumptious feasts all together in this spacious and central kitchen. With plenty of bench space and comfy stools, prepping meals at Allure will keep everyone happy. Guests will enjoy state-of-the-art fixtures, ample storage and the finest cooking appliances for those who want the convenience of a modern kitchen in this charming beach home.
Tucking yourself in after an exciting day feels even better when you're in such luxury surrounds. All five bedrooms have been recently restyled with a blend of coastal characteristics. The fifth bedroom is a kids room, complete with a double/single bunk bed, TV and creative pops of colour.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 8 adults or up to 11 if the group includes children)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe, ensuite, and opens out to the downstairs garden
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning and balcony (upstairs)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning and sliding doors to garden (downstairs)
- Bedroom 4: twin room with 2 single beds and reverse cycle air conditioning (not suitable together)
- Bedroom 5 (kids room): 1 double/single bunk, TV, reverse cycle air conditioning
Allure’s newly refurbished bathrooms are beautifully designed to the same high quality as the rest of the home. Guests will enjoy new fixtures, lots of natural light and a bright white finish. Plus, for those sandy returns from the sunny beach, wash away the grains with a heated outdoor shower set in the exquisite garden.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): built in bath, separate shower, toilet, vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity and separate toilet
- Separate toilet and vanity
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
No one likes chores on holiday but if you need to whip through a few loads of washing, there’s a washing machine and dryer available for your convenience. There are also ironing facilities as well as a wash basin.
Enjoying the stunning outdoors of Byron Bay is easy when you stay at Allure. Dive into that novel or magazine and catch some sun on one of the sun loungers set amongst the lush and verdant garden. Gather around the outdoor table and get that BBQ going for those perfect summer nights. Stretch out on the soft green grass and watch the shapes of small white clouds go by. Whatever your holiday dream is, you can make it happen at this charming beach house.
Allure is pet friendly on request for non-shedding, outdoor toy dogs only.
Guests benefit from 2 off-street car spaces for their stay at Allure. Having your mode of transport while you're in the area is a great way to make the most of your time in Byron Bay and the Hinterland.
If you're looking for a beach house that's walking distance to both the beach and town, then Allure is perfectly positioned for your next stay in Byron Bay. Amble on down to the beach in less than 5 minutes and discover the sparkling waters of Belongil Beach, The Wreck or a couple more minutes and you'll find yourself at Main Beach. Within just 8 minutes guests can take a leisurely stroll into town for all the enticing delights the Byron food scene has to offer. There are also award-winning bars, live music at the Beach Hotel (AKA The Top Pub) and an abundance of shops.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay