Balinese and Japanese themed hideaway
A tranquil oasis within short walking distance of the best of Byron Bay - cafes, beach and shops. This totally renovated town house comes complete with a state of the art media centre including AppleTV, gourmet kitchen and a heated Jacuzzi, hidden amongst tropical gardens. The covered outdoor entertaining area features a BBQ and sun lounges perfect for lazy afternoons and al fresco living. The master bedroom features a private balcony overlooking the nature reserve and has a queen bed with ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom offers two single beds and an adjacent bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond will be processed the week leading up to arrival.
Akai Hana Location
Akai Hana Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay