Quaint 3 bedroom cottage close to town with pool
“A Summer Cottage” is a delight - a freshly renovated, light-filled oasis. Set on a quiet country style lane, just an easy 5 minute flat stroll to Main Street, Clarkes Beach, the lighthouse walking tracks, and Tallows beach. The Top Shop is just around the corner for a coffee & a paper. Park the car and leave it - you can walk everywhere.
The house is comfortable, and modern while retaining all the soul of an old style Byron home. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, the master has a built in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning.
The living area is away from the bedrooms so you can put the kids to bed an enjoy a movie on the lounge with air-conditioning for cooling in summer and heating in winter.
A solar heated pool (**pls note in winter the solar only increases the pool temp by a few degrees) is adjacent to the kitchen and the spacious covered deck is perfect for after beach swims. Why not just relax with a book on the outdoor armchairs & BBQs.
There is a cubby & sandpit for the kids and is you can you might want to bring skateboards and bikes as the lane is very quiet.
Accommodation consists of a Queen, a second king or two large singles, and a pair of singles, to sleep 6. All windows feature flyscreens and dimmers throughout for adjustable lighting.
The kitchen is brand new and well equipped - there is a Nespresso machine and several complimentary starter pods. There are a selection of books, magazines, games, and children's equipment for everyone's enjoyment.
The house faces north to catch the sun and the cooling breeze. It is protected from cold unwelcome winds by a hill to the south.
“A Summer Cottage” provides all the ingredients for a welcoming, truly memorable magic Byron holiday. When can we expect you?
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Summer Cottage Location
A Summer Cottage Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay