Absolute beachfront, pet-friendly Scotts Head cottage
Take a trip back in time and revive your favourite childhood holiday memories with the A Frame at Scotts Head. This classic 1970’s 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom A-Frame home with Wi-Fi enjoys an absolute beachfront, north-facing position atop a quiet headland with uninterrupted, panoramic views across the gorgeous Mid North Coast and the magnificent Great Dividing Range to the west.
Sleep easy in the cosy attic-style bedrooms, relax with modern, comfortable furnishings and wake up to the most magical views. Stroll a few hundred metres to access epic waves at the east-facing surf beach and a few metres more for family-friendly, sheltered Scotts Head beach and shops.
It’s the quintessential, dream Australian beach holiday, right here at the A Frame in Scotts Head.
Living & Dining
Cosy, bright and open-plan, the living space showcases the A-Frames classic sloping ceilings, exposed beams and polished floors. Relax on the comfortable, wraparound sofa while watching the flat-screen TV or utilising the high-speed Wi-Fi. A narrow timber staircase leads to the sleeping quarters upstairs, with a retractable child safety gate at the top of the stairs so parents can rest easy that young children are safe at all times. The living room features glass doors which open up to the grassy outdoor space and the amazing, endless view.
Included into the open plan living room is a 6-seat capacity rustic dining table with modern chairs, ideal for sharing meals with friends and family in this classic Aussie beach house.
A simple, classic, fully functional kitchen is situated in the corner of the living area, with plenty of bench space, a microwave, cooktop and oven.
The A-Frame at Scotts Head comfortably sleeps 7 in gorgeous attic-style bedrooms, with cosy sloping ceilings. The master suite opens out to a private balcony with outdoor seating and the magical ocean vista.
- 1 x queen
- 2 x twin singles
- 1 x double/single bunk combination
A large, flat grassed area surrounds the house to the rear and front, perfect for games of summer cricket, kids roaming free and BBQ’s while drinking in the view. Discover the magic of the dolphins frolicking in the waters below and witness the amazing Humpback whale migration in the winter, all from the grassy verge of this beautiful beach home. The A-Frame is pet friendly which means your much-loved pooch can enjoy this amazing outdoor space too. The property is not fenced however so please mind your furry friends.
A covered outdoor entertaining area sits just off the living room, with timber dining table and bench seating, a BBQ and sun loungers. An outdoor fire pit makes for perfect nights outdoors, no matter what the weather.
The A-Frame is located in the sleepy seaside town of Scotts Head in the Nambucca Shire on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. This classic coastal village sits on the shores of the Pacific Ocean and promises sun, surf and sand with safe, sheltered and patrolled (in summer) Main Beach for family surfing, swimming and kids learning to surf, as well as Little and Wakki beaches offering powerful surf for the avid surfers in the right conditions.
The township has a range of takeaway food provisions, including a supermarket, coffee shop, bakery and Surf Club bistro. A short drive out of Scotts Head will access sensational rainforests and national parks, as well as some of the Mid North Coast’s must-see beaches and quiet fishing towns.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults/guests at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to photo or video shoots, hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted. No smoking inside the property. Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with the host.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Frame Location
A Frame Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay