3 bedroom apartment, 100m from Clarkes Beach
Welcome to #4 James Cook - a fully renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment located across the road from Clarkes Beach, in beautiful Byron Bay.
This 2 level holiday apartment features contemporary interiors and styling, a brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and spacious ground floor patio with BBQ, grassed lawn and outdoor dining. This perfect beachside accommodation has got you covered with a large custom built surfboard rack, ducted reverse cycle air con throughout, coffee machine and Netflix.
From this amazing location, stroll across the road to iconic Clarkes Beach where surf, sun and sand await. From Clarkes Beach, access the world-famous Byron Bay Lighthouse walk (the most easterly point of Australia) or dine in luxury at The Beach Byron while enjoying stunning, uninterrupted, panoramic ocean views from the only beachfront restaurant in Byron Bay. A short walk will see guests arrive in the heart of Byron Bay for shopping, dining and attractions, or to the south side of Cape Byron to Tallow Beach for additional surf, sand and sun.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Fully renovated beachside apartment
- Ground floor courtyard with BBQ plus upper balcony
- Shared pool in apartment complex
- Large custom-built surfboard rack
- Directly across from Clarkes Beach
- Short walk to town via beach or beachside esplanade
- Easy stroll to Tallow Beach
- Undercover secure parking for 1 vehicle
Living, Dining and Cooking
A large leather modular sofa wraps around the bright and breezy living space, with wall mounted Smart TV and complimentary Wi-Fi. Cosy up and close out the world with plantation shutters or let the outside in with sliding glass doors leading to the covered outdoor space. A dedicated dining space boasts a timber setting, with built in buffet and shelving. A fully renovated kitchen awaits complete with induction cooktop and quality stainless steel appliances.
Spacious and sunny, the bedrooms at #4 James Cook feature charming plantation shutters and the master includes built in cabinetry, TV and access to the upper balcony.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8)
- Master Bedroom: king bed with ensuite, built-in robes, TV, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single bunks (4 single beds)
Bold and brilliant, the bathrooms boast modern subway tiles, frameless glass, rain showers and timber vanities.
- Downstairs bathroom: shower & toilet
- Upstairs ensuite off master bedroom: shower & toilet
- Upstairs shared bathroom: shower & toilet
#4 James Cook presents two outdoor spaces - an upper balcony with seating accessed from the master bedroom, and downstairs - a courtyard with grassed lawn and outdoor dining setting.
Take a break from the beach - a shared complex pool at the rear of the property awaits, for sundrenched swimming and lounging poolside.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Park 1 x vehicle in the complex’s secure undercover car park.
Byron Bay beach apartment locations do not get much better than this - #4 James Cook is 100m to Clarkes Beach which is accessed directly from across the road. This beautiful beach is perfect for families, promising safe swimming, surfing and sun-seeking, with world-famous surf break, The Pass, just alongside. Clarkes Beach also provides access to the Byron Bay Lighthouse trail and a pretty beachside walk to town.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property, however no more than 6 adults..
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals [insert relevant territory if applicable and only if that territory also has its own website]).
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
#4 James Cook Apartments Location
#4 James Cook Apartments Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay