3 bedroom luxe styled beachside cottage
Are you looking for the perfect Byron Bay beach getaway? Introducing 3 Salty Sisters – a fully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house, located directly across the road from Belongil Beach.
Framed by timber fencing, 3 Salty Sisters invites; open the gate, walk through the large grassed yard to step up to the generous timber deck and entryway, complete with covered BBQ space and outdoor furniture.
Inside, an open plan living, dining and cooking area showcases a modern, beach-luxe aesthetic. 3 simple and stylish bedrooms are situated at the rear of the home and there are 2 bathrooms, one with shared access from the master and hallway and the other combined with a fully equipped laundry.
Grab one of the 3 cruiser bikes and take the short 1km trip to Byron Bay town or simply wander across the road to swim, surf and seek sun at Belongil Beach. Wash off your day in the surf under the outdoor shower.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 (7 with children)
- Fully renovated beach cottage with modern contemporary styling
- Wraparound timber deck with outdoor furniture, BBQ + servery window from kitchen
- Fully fenced with large grassed front yard + outdoor shower
- 3 x cruiser bikes for guest use
- Directly across the road from Belongil Beach
- 1km to Byron Bay town via the beach
- Unrestricted, on-street parking available
Living, Dining and Cooking
The open living and dining space at 3 Salty Sisters has been fitted with engineered timber floors, contemporary furnishings and modern styling. Relax on leather sofas or plush chairs in the living area, with the luxury of reverse cycle air con, complimentary wi-fi and a Smart TV (guests can sign into their own streaming service). Sliding glass doors offer dual access to the wraparound deck outside. Make meals in the luxe renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, double door stainless refrigerator and chat across the large island bench with leather/timber stools, then dine at the timber setting for 6. An awning window in the kitchen opens out servery-style to the alfresco area outside for an easy entertaining flow.
Simple, yet stylish, the bedrooms at 3 Salty Sisters capture that beachside aesthetic, with white plantation shutters and modern coastal interiors.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6, 7 with children)
- Master bedroom: queen bed with access to two-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2: king bed (can be split into 2 singles)
- Bedroom 3: double bunks + trundle underneath (made on request only)
Two renovated and roomy bathrooms at 3 Salty Sisters feature modern subway tiling, floating timber cabinetry, rain showers and copper tapware. The main bathroom is shared with a fully functional laundry and includes access to outdoors. The second bathroom has shared access from the hallway and the master bedroom and has a shower/bath combination.
The classic beach home, 3 Salty Sisters boasts a large grassed front yard and is fully fenced for added privacy. A wraparound timber deck extends out from the front of the house and provides a sunny space for relaxing on outdoor moon chairs. A thatched pavilion offers a covered space for outdoor dining and BBQ. Practical and pretty, an awning window adorns the front of the home, creating a servery space with a bench beneath – easy access from the kitchen to the alfresco and BBQ for entertaining and sharing outdoor meals. The deck extends to the side of the property, which offers additional seating. Spent a long day at the beach? Come home and rinse off under the outdoor shower, then grab a seat in the sun on the front deck to dry off.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Unfortunately, there is strictly no parking on the property at 3 Salty Sisters, however, there is unrestricted, on-street parking available.
It doesn’t get much better than this in terms of beachside locations in Byron Bay’s stunning stretch of coastline, Belongil Beach. Located directly opposite the beach, 3 Salty Sisters promises easy access for sun, surf and sand every day. Skip the crowds in town and stay at Belongil but get in on the action at your leisure, with the centre of Byron Bay located only 1km away via the beach or The Belongil and The Treehouse cafe/restaurants just steps away. Grab one of the 3 x cruiser bikes, available for guest use and ride into town or for a shorter ride, check out Byron’s Arts and Industrial Estate; an exciting hub of retail, entertainment and leisure offerings, including Stone and Wood Brewery.
Suitable Booking Groups
3 Salty Sisters is the perfect property for that quintessential family beach holiday, with flexible bedding to accommodate children, a large and fully fenced yard and a prime location directly across from the beach.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
3 Salty Sisters Location
3 Salty Sisters Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay