Large beach house close to town, heated pool
Realise your Byron Bay holiday dreams at 3 Little Pigs - a large and lovely timber holiday home which accommodates up to 11 in 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a separate studio space (with ensuite). Open and light-filled, the home boasts high set and raked ceilings, original sash windows and simple beach inspired theming throughout. Stay in summer and enjoy breezy reading on the outdoor daybed and sun soaked BBQ’s on the large courtyard - or stay in winter and cosy up by the gorgeous gas fireplace. The excellent central location delivers Byron Bay town in a short 2 minute stroll and world-famous Main Beach in less than 5 minutes.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 11
- 1 separate studio space (with ensuite)
- Heated magnesium salt swimming pool
- Open-plan, spacious and light-filled with wall to wall windows
- Covered outdoor pavilion with Balinese style daybed
- Large and sunny outdoor courtyard with BBQ and dining setting, perfect for entertaining and feeding a crowd
- Fully fenced, pet friendly
- Central Shirley Street location, only 2 minutes walk to town
- 10 minute walk to world famous Main Beach and short drive to more Byron Bay beaches
- Perfect for extended/multiple families and groups
A large, open plan living space features polished timber floors, whitewashed beach-inspired furniture and a huge modular lounge that promises to fit all the family. Cosy up in winter and stay cool in summer with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Share meals in casual, sunny style in the 3 Little Pigs dining space - wall to wall wraparound windows flood the room with light and a beach inspired table with bench seats transports guests beachside.
Cooking and Dining
The large, open, light-filled kitchen includes electric oven, rangehood, gas cooktop and large stainless steel refrigerator. Share, easy casual meals at the large round table, just off the kitchen. A sliding door from the kitchen opens to the outdoor courtyard, for ease of entertaining and outdoor dining.
The sleeping space accommodates 11 and showcases easy, simple styling, with light and bright bedrooms and sash windows with streams of natural light.
Master Bedroom: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x King single bunk bed combination
Bedroom 4: 1 x Double bunk (single on top)
Studio: 1 x Queen with ensuite
The main house includes a guest bathroom with large shower and bath, plus an additional shower and basin in a 2nd bathroom and a separate guest toilet. The studio comes complete with an ensuite bathroom, including shower and toilet.
Relax with a book by the heated lagoon style magnesium salt swimming pool. An elevated sun soaked courtyard area with a huge outdoor dining setting, cantilever umbrella and large BBQ conjures images of sunny shared lunches and balmy evening BBQ’s. The fully fenced property allows pets and brush fencing offers added privacy.
3 Little Pigs is perfectly positioned in Byron Bay’s central Shirley Street, a short 2 minute stroll to the busy and bustling centre of town. Wander a little further through town and access popular Main Beach - perfect for families, kids and beginner surfers. From 3 Little Pigs handy location, access all of Byron Bay’s beaches, shopping precincts, local markets and more within minutes.
Suitable Booking Groups
4 large bedrooms and the addition of a separate studio, as well as 2 dining spaces and large outdoor areas makes this holiday home ideal for extended or multiple family groups. It’s close proximity to Byron Bay town and beaches promises a world of opportunity to meet the holiday needs of all ages.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
3 Little Pigs Location
3 Little Pigs Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay