Beachfront bliss with uninterrupted ocean views
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-28738
House currently undergoing restyle following recent purchase. Images are indicative only but styling will be at least of similar quality. New images to come late December 2021.
'1 Rayner Lane' is an architect designed 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom stunning coastal home located just metres from the beach. With breathtaking 180 degree ocean views from Lennox Point to Broken Head this luxurious, private oasis provides you with your ultimate dream holiday experience.
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, sleeps 12
- Multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs for guests to enjoy their own space
- Huge east facing beachfront block over 1000 sqm
- Breathtaking wrap around 180 degree ocean views from Lennox Point to Broken Head
- 2 pools
- 3 outdoor entertaining areas
- Hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- High speed NBN Wi Fi
- Full laundry with Miele washer & dryer
- 3 car garage
- Fully fenced tropical gardens
- Conveniently located just metres from the beach and within Lennox Village
Living, Dining & Cooking
- Entertain your group with the large open plan kitchen and living area with the option of both indoor and outdoor dining areas
- High vaulted timber ceilaingsallow for abundance of natural light and add to the spacious feel with plenty of bench and storage space
- Designed over thee tiered levels to maximise views, upstairs living area with direct views of Lennox Point wile downstairs there is a rumpus rooms with smart TV which opens to a fully enclosed courtyard
Sleeping (sleeps 12)
6 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms. Bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans, luxurious linens and elegant curtains
6 bedroom, three of which are master suite suitable
- Bed 1: king bed with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bed 2: queen bed with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bed 3: queen bed with walk in robe
- Bed 4: queen bed with walk in robe
- Bed 5: queen bed with walk in robe
- Bed 6: queen bed with walk in robe
4 stunning and light filled bathrooms
- Bath 1: (master ensuite) bath, shower, vanity & toilet
- Bath 2: (ensuite) shower, vanity & toilet
- Bath 3: (downstairs) shower, vanity & toilet
- Bath 4: (upstairs) shower, vanity & toilet
- A powder room located adjacent to the laundry
A convenient laundry with Miele washer & dryer
- 3 seperate balconies offering different aspects to allow for all year round use
- Upstairs covered outdoor entertaining area is located of the main living, dining and kitchen area with uninterrupted views and the ocean and Lennox Point
- Downstairs outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the pool area with ocean views
- Large rear deck with access to the main pool
- Large fully fenced garden area with access from the rear deck
Ceiling fans, Full laundry facilities, Gas BBQ, full kitchen, bath tub, dishwasher, microwave, linen provided, non smoking property
2 pools that gain both sun and shade for all year round use
3 car garage
- Located in the highly sought after village with Lennox Head's famous beaches and marine reserve just metres from the front door
- Stunning coastal walk from your doorstep with lookouts and beaches all the way to Ballina
- Easy access to beach, ample fishing, walking and surfing options
- A level 2 minute walk to Lennox Head town centre's restaurants, cafes, bars and amenities
- 10 min drive to Ballina
- 15 min drive to Byron bay
- 20 min drive to Ballina/Byron Airport
- 50 min drive to Gold Coast beaches, shops and Airport
- 2 hour drive to Brisbane
Suitable Booking Groups
Plenty of space inside and out, this property is an ideal choice fro family and friends to spend time together while having an abundant room to relax. Great for extended families or friend groups
- 6+ Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Super Luxe
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.