These terms and conditions have been amended to Covid-19 and the final draw date is now 28 February 2021
- These terms and conditions are in relation to A Perfect Stay’s ‘Capture your perfect stay competition’. Participation in this promotion is deemed in acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is A Perfect Stay, ABN 26624563300, office location Suites 37-38, Habitat Commercial Precinct, 1 Porter Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481.
- Employees of the A Perfect Stay Group or other participating brands or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Children under 18 years must have the permission of their parent or guardian.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- All prizes are valued in Australian dollars.
- Promotion commences Sunday 1 December 2019 and closes 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 28 February 2021 (Promotional period). The winners will be notified on Monday 1 March 2021 via Instagram, Facebook or email - depending on the information provided.
- The promotion includes the following:
a. Main Prize: A week (7 consecutive nights) at either Koko’s Beach House 1 or Koko’s Beach House 2 in Byron Bay plus mystery arrival pack valued at up to AUD$5,000 (accommodation is between $3450 - $4714 + mystery arrival pack) for up to 8 guests in low or shoulder season, subject to availability (between 1 Mar 2021 - 28 February 2022 excluding school holidays, long weekends, and special events/festivals). Stay cannot be redeemed for cash.
b. The promotion also includes a secondary prize of a quarterly AUD$500 voucher which will be awarded to four individuals to use towards their next stay with A Perfect Stay. The $500 vouchers must be used on a minimum spend on accommodation of $1,500 in one booking, and are to be used towards bookings for properties managed solely by A Perfect Stay (the reservations team at A Perfect Stay will be available to advise on applicable properties.
c. The quarterly prizes will be selected on merit and drawn on 1 July 2020, 1 September 2020, 1 December 2020 and 1 March 2021.
d. The main prize will be selected on merit and drawn on 1 March 2021.
e. All vouchers must be used by 28 February 2022.
- The prizes do not include airfares/transfers or transport to, from, or around Byron Bay; spending money, travel insurance, or money for any other incidentals during the guest’s stay in Byron Bay.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by A Perfect Stay (28 February 2022), the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is max AUD$7000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
How to enter:
- To enter, eligible entrants must:
a. Take a photo or video of their ‘perfect stay’ in an A Perfect Stay property
b. Share on Instagram or Facebook or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if entrant does not have Facebook or Instagram account or the entrants account is set to private
c. Mention @aperfectstay and hashtag #APerfectStay in the caption
d. Tag the photo/video @aperfectstay
- If an entrant either has a private social media account or does not have a social media account, the entrant may email their entry directly to email@example.com. Please note that A Perfect Stay is unable to view posts on private Instagram or Facebook accounts and in this case entries must be emailed. It is not the responsibility of A Perfect Stay to ensure delivery of the entry, or confirm the entry has been received due to spam filters and max file size able to be received. We recommend the entrant confirms the entry is received with A Perfect Stay to ensure it is valid.
- Instagram stories will not be considered as valid entries.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
- The competition will be run over Instagram and Facebook and the winner will be selected upon merit. Entries will also be considered when emailed directly to for entrants with no or private Instagram or Facebook accounts.
The Winner and General Terms
- The winner will be contacted by A Perfect Stay by direct message on Facebook or Instagram and/or email depending on what details have been provided. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours, A Perfect Stay will select a new winner based on the second best entry.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the main prize (Koko’s Beach House 1 or 2) and the quarterly prizes (4 x $500 vouchers) can be booked to redeem the prize subject to availability.
- No responsibility will be taken if the winner’s required dates are not available and alternative dates must be selected.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The secondary prizes of 4x quarterly AUD$500 vouchers towards a stay are subject to availability and are not transferable for cash. No responsibility will be taken if the winner’s dates are not available or if for any reason the winners cannot arrange a stay.
- If the stay is cancelled at the winners request, the prize will be forfeited and new dates will not be made available.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. The current terms and conditions will be available online at https://www.aperfectstay.com.au/capture-your-perfect-stay
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Stay at Koko’s Beach House 1 or 2
- The winners will be required to pay the applicable security bond for the property booked.
- Standard booking terms and conditions must be adhered to by the winner and their guests and can be found on the A Perfect Stay website